Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: angry fans do flyover

Default angry fans do flyover

I was at Lowe's a few hours ago and an employee told me about this. and we're mad ?? !!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    There is never a reason to cheer when a player, regardless of how unpopular, gets hurt.
    Chiefster you know I respect you tremendously but you aren't getting it ... very few if any were cheering that he was injured ... all who were cheering were cheering that Egolis hands were tied and there was finally going to be a change ... Cassel wasn't motionless on the ground ... there weren't prayers over his limp body ... The cheers were that finally there was no choice he was coming out of the game and Quinn was going in.... Period ... this is KC not Oakland we weren't cheering an injury we were cheering a chance.

Love It

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Chiefster you know I respect you tremendously but you aren't getting it ... very few if any were cheering that he was injured ... all who were cheering were cheering that Egolis hands were tied and there was finally going to be a change ... Cassel wasn't motionless on the ground ... there weren't prayers over his limp body ... The cheers were that finally there was no choice he was coming out of the game and Quinn was going in.... Period ... this is KC not Oakland we weren't cheering an injury we were cheering a chance.
    Good post. I assure people that if Cassel were taken off on a backboard, that 99% of that crowd wouldve gave him a classy standing ovation. But Eric W. Might take that offensively and completely wrong, too.
    Cheering for Quinn when he came in, is light years better and more understandable than cheering when Cassel was walking off the field. I assure you the vast majority was for the 1st. And agree there is more anger towards Pioli, Crennel, and Daboll for thier gameplan and management in THIS game. I actually felt pretty bad for Cassel this game. He looked like a scared rabbit. Ive never seen him like that level.

Dude you said you didn't care how he left injury included. That statement in itself is classless. And spin it any way you want it.

You don't like the qb play of matt cassel but how long have you been a fan, this franchise hasn't invested well in the qb position for a long time. Okay we had Montana for 2 yrs, but grbac, bono, deberg, krieg, bill kenney.....is your memory that short.

trent green maybe the exception but he didn't play here for very long.

Winston's comment has gone viral on all media's and many forums. I think we just got the black eye
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

As much as I agree with the message, and I want Cassel benched and think Pioli has brought it on himself. I feel this money is wasted and would be so much better put to use feeding those in need, helping fire victims or storm victims. Donated to Harvesters or a homeless shelter ... I can not agree with the decision to give 1600 dollars to protest a football team..... God Bless ... Pray for people ... not a winning football team.
    You must listen to Nick Athan as he said the same thing this morning and as most things I disagreed with him and you. The funders of that fly over can spend their money any way they feel, just as the Chiefs most likely wasted money on the Civilian fly over etc... If you do not agree on them spending 1600 dollars to protest a football team, then how about all the fools paying 1600 to suppor the team by by season tickets and going to the games and spending 25 dollars at the gate and 8 dollars a beer.

Yes, I thinkt he money could have been spent on something better, but they did help that pilot feed his kids and put money back into the economy.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    You must listen to Nick Athan as he said the same thing this morning and as most things I disagreed with him and you. The funders of that fly over can spend their money any way they feel, just as the Chiefs most likely wasted money on the Civilian fly over etc... If you do not agree on them spending 1600 dollars to protest a football team, then how about all the fools paying 1600 to suppor the team by by season tickets and going to the games and spending 25 dollars at the gate and 8 dollars a beer.

Yes, I thinkt he money could have been spent on something better, but they did help that pilot feed his kids and put money back into the economy.
    This is the part I often forget .. I have felt guilty for wanting to buy a car instead of keeping the old one and donating to charity ... but if everyone felt that way I would be out of a job as I work for a major automaker .. I recently started considering buying a new car...

Also I dont think that this company (The Chiefs) is putting a 1600 dollar product on the field and so far this year even though I now live 10 minutes from the stadium rather then 7 hours I have chosen so far to donate money to charity rather than buy tickets to go see a game... Might still this year but it is looking more doubtful by the week. Thank you for putting this in perspective I will try to keep those receiving the money in mind going forward rather than just the money being spent. Every time money is spent someone is the beneficiary.
    Last edited by McLovin; 10-08-2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Clarification

On the bright side, we got to learn something. I now understand what $1600 flying away looks like.

Personal respect is mutual bud and I hope your right that people where not just giddy over the injury to Cassel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast