Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Eric Winston Audio

Default Eric Winston Audio

@TheBigLead: You absolutely MUST listen to this RT @JasonLisk: Eric Winston audio blasting Chiefs fans for booing QB injury Eric Winston Was Pissed About Fans Cheering Matt Cassel’s Injury: “We Are Not Gladiators” | The Big Lead

Audio is about half way down in blue

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Making matters worse, is all across the internet Chiefs fans are now bashing Eric Winston, calling him very vulgar names, totally displaying disrespect towards yet another player. I can only hope media doesn't pick up now on all the fan hatred towards Eric. They're cutting off their noses to spite their faces. All they're doing by calling Eric vulgar names publicly...is proving our fan base is exactly as Eric described.

They've even flooded Erics official Facebook page & website with vulgar comments & name calling.
    flip the coin there CJ. because of him all KC fans are being bashed by other clubs as well as the media. the sports media is calling us all out. we may worse than the Raiders.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    flip the coin there CJ. because of him all KC fans are being bashed by other clubs as well as the media. the sports media is calling us all out. we may worse than the Raiders.
    No, not because of Winston, because of the reather large group of fans who cheered our own player's injury.

It bears repeating... Winston is not the only player to have mentioned it. Just the one getting the press, because he was the most visibly upset about it.

You may want little pansy players who ignore hatred for their teammates, but I don't.

But you just keep lashing out in every direction except for those who behaved poorly, and see if that restores the reputation of Chiefs fans.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    No, not because of Winston, because of the reather large group of fans who cheered our own player's injury.

It bears repeating... Winston is not the only player to have mentioned it. Just the one getting the press, because he was the most visibly upset about it.

You may want little pansy players who ignore hatred for their teammates, but I don't.

But you just keep lashing out in every direction except for those who behaved poorly, and see if that restores the reputation of Chiefs fans.
    YES - because of his crack we're the laffin' stock of the NFL. live with it. get used to it. its true factual and easy to prove. period
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    YES - because of his crack we're the laffin' stock of the NFL. live with it. get used to it. its true factual and easy to prove. period
    It is because of folks like you that we have this reputation growing.

Live with it. Get used to it. It's true, factual, and easy to prove.

Actually, it is isn't.

It is an opinion, either way.

But again, other players have said things about it too. It truly is the fans' fault for the fans' reputation, just like with Eagles or Raiders fans.

When you have a minority of the fans behave poorly, it reflects on the entirety of the fanbase.

It is not right, nor accurate. But it is reality.

Actually, it is isn't.

But again, other players have said things about it too. It truly is the fans' fault for the fans' reputation, just like with Eagles or Raiders fans.

When you have a minority of the fans behave poorly, it reflects on the entirety of the fanbase.

"well there ya go again". im responsible for this whole mess. excuse the hell outta me mr know it all.

Actually, it is isn't.

What other players have said something about it? The only other sound bite I've heard was JC saying that if people were really cheering Cassel getting hurt that it was wrong to do so.

Winston is the reason this got national news. Period. This isn't an opinion it's the truth. The funny part is that in the same week Winston goes on to say junk like what's below!

“What you didn’t hear Winston say: that he wants the Chiefs to be a bunch of brawlers on the field.”

NFL power rankings, Week 6: Texans, Falcons on top; 49ers leapfrog Ravens - SBNation.com

Are you kidding me?!? According to Winston they aren't gladiators, everyone in the stadium was cheering Cassel getting hurt and it disgusts him. But, we (the Chiefs) need to be brawlers out there.

Winston...I mean hypocrite, party of one!

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    What other players have said something about it? The only other sound bite I've heard was JC saying that if people were really cheering Cassel getting hurt that it was wrong to do so.

Winston is the reason this got national news. Period. This isn't an opinion it's the truth. The funny part is that in the same week Winston goes on to say junk like what's below!

“What you didn’t hear Winston say: that he wants the Chiefs to be a bunch of brawlers on the field.”

NFL power rankings, Week 6: Texans, Falcons on top; 49ers leapfrog Ravens - SBNation.com

Are you kidding me?!? According to Winston they aren't gladiators, everyone in the stadium was cheering Cassel getting hurt and it disgusts him. But, we (the Chiefs) need to be brawlers out there.

Winston...I mean hypocrite, party of one!
    Winston didn't make fans cheer for the injury.

CHIEFS fans have given Chiefs fans a bad rep. And this preference for attacking another Chiefs player for defending his fallen QB, OVER the acknowledgement that it was the fans' fault, is just adding to it.

I would hope that even the fans who did cheer the injury would have come out by now and said "yeah..... I was a d**, and shouldn't have done that", as a few around here have done.

But this insistence upon changing the focus from the a**holes to the OT who stood up for his concussed QB suggests to me that alot of Chiefs fans think that Winston protecting his teammate is worse than fans cheering for his injury.

It is doing nothing to color Chiefs fans back in the light of being classy fans.

It reminds me of the middle east, and how we want the "good Muslims" to condemn the bad, but it seems like "they" just get mad at us, doesn't it?

Same logic here. Instead of owning up to the REAL problem, just go off on whoever says that some of your own did wrong.

The fans that cheered the injury gave Chiefs fans a bad rep and Winston added to it when he made his 70,000 comment. I think Winston would like that have that comment back now. Winston did the right thing by standing up for his teammate but he also misspoke that's where the problem with Winston is IMO.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678