Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Winston Audio

Default Eric Winston Audio

@TheBigLead: You absolutely MUST listen to this RT @JasonLisk: Eric Winston audio blasting Chiefs fans for booing QB injury Eric Winston Was Pissed About Fans Cheering Matt Cassel’s Injury: “We Are Not Gladiators” | The Big Lead

Audio is about half way down in blue

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

I think this is a case of the actions of a few make everyone look bad. I think there were a few at the game cheering him getting hurt just like there were a few on here saying they hope his season/carrer is over.
    I was happy to see Cassel go. I don't want the guys career to end. He can go and play for Dallas for all I care. I just don't want him to play here anymore. He just isn't a good quarterback.
    SHUT IT

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I was happy to see Cassel go. I don't want the guys career to end. He can go and play for Dallas for all I care. I just don't want him to play here anymore. He just isn't a good quarterback.
    THIS ...

I am one that cheered once I saw Cassel was alive and walking. I don't care the reason he leaves KC I just want him to leave.

I would love him to go backup Manning or Maybe go be QB for the Faiders .. I will not ever cheer for someone to be hurt bad. I will and did cheer for Cassel, who was ok, to be out for the season or career. Don't go away mad just go away. Again I could care less if his career is over just as long as his career in KC is over.

I do think Cassel is a nice guy, I wish him well in his life. I think now would be a good time for him to retire with the money he was given and hasn't earned. He knew when he stepped on the field he could be injured and him being injured lightly to get him to go away.... I am ok with that. Do I want him paralyzed or dead absolutely not ... it aint worth that for the Chiefs to be a good team ...

Good Luck Cassel and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Winston really strung us out unfairly on this one.....
    Maybe because these are the same fans that are flying banners over the stadium disparaging our team and the players who are putting their livelihoods on the line to provide entertainment for fans. Maybe because had to listen to Fescoe say that every player on the team sucks on national radio.

Trust me, there are lots of players on this team that aren't happy with the fan base right now. And I don't blame them. We've had a great reputation through the years as a fan base. But the last 6 months have been embarrassing. Not only are the Chiefs playing bad, we've seen our own fans boo Matt Cassel at the celebrity softball game on national tv. Fescoe had his rant that got national attention, then the banner being flown, and finally the crowd cheering the injury of our team leader. It's a sad day to be a Chiefs fan.
    Last edited by Coach; 10-07-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Maybe because these are the same fans that are flying banners over the stadium disparaging our team and the players who are putting their livelihoods on the line to provide entertainment for fans. Maybe because had to listen to Fescoe say that every player on the team sucks on national radio.

Trust me, there are lots of players on this team that aren't happy with the fan base right now.
    Well,, i guess the feeling is mutual, isnt it? Sounds like some fans are upset that they have spent tons of money on a beloved team and dont appreciate it

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I just heard on Chiefs Red Zone here in KC they summed it up. The fans aren't mad because the team is losing games, the fans are getting mad AT the franchise. I do not believe that the fans were cheering him getting hurt as much as they were cheering that he was ok and he wasn't going to be playing ...

As far as Eric Winston he can kiss my white .... Bill Maas stated that feels that the Eric Winston was wrong .. he feels that the fans were cheering not because Cassel was hurt but cheering that even though it took this they were finally getting the QB change that we want.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I just heard on Chiefs Red Zone here in KC they summed it up. The fans aren't mad because the team is losing games, the fans are getting mad AT the franchise. I do not believe that the fans were cheering him getting hurt as much as they were cheering that he was ok and he wasn't going to be playing ...

As far as Eric Winston he can kiss my white .... Bill Maas stated that feels that the Eric Winston was wrong .. he feels that the fans were cheering not because Cassel was hurt but cheering that even though it took this they were finally getting the QB change that we want.
    Yeah. I dont like classless fans. But i didnt see people taking great joy in Cassel walking to the tunnel to get checked out. Now, were there drunk aholes that probably made slurs on cassel? Most definitely. But I thought, given the situation, the huggge majority handled themselves properly. And they dont deserved to get thrown under the bus.

Trust me, there are lots of players on this team that aren't happy with the fan base right now. And I don't blame them. We've had a great reputation through the years as a fan base. But the last 6 months have been embarrassing. Not only are the Chiefs playing bad, we've seen our own fans boo Matt Cassel at the celebrity softball game on national tv. Fescoe had his rant that got national attention, then the banner being flown, and finally the crowd cheering the injury of our team leader. It's a sad day to be a Chiefs fan.

Absolutely this. Word!

Our chiefs were in this game when they were 7 point dogs and betting on baltimore was a sure thing. I have a lot of friends that lost money on this game and I mean a lot of money. Our D shut down a good offense and our rushing offense kicked the crap out of baltimores infamous D.

No team has had a 100 yard rusher in a half against baltimore since the bears did it 1998. Thats a bloody statement. This team is bouncing back. Despite the loss we should be talking about how well our guys did.

Insteat of the I hate cassel crap and I'm happy to see him go. We are known to the nfl like st louis is to the baseball world. We are a proud franchise and to boo our own guy when he got hurt is absolutely classless.

These guys make a lot of money to play a game. If they cannot handle people being pissed at their poor production making millions, then they need to be a monk or something. Because they sure as hell are not going to like the real world. If they do not want banners, or radio guys not bringing their poor showing to light, then DON'T SUCK. It is that simple.

I think if the fans cheered Cassel being hurt then that is bush, and inappropriate. But if Winston showed half that fire he showed today after the game as on the field day in and day out, then maybe we would not be at this point.

I have been a Chiefs fan my whole life, never will like another team. But they need to crap or get off the pot with this team, I am sick of mediocre, I am sick of "If you are not 100% with this team, your against it"

These guys need to reach deep and figure out how to fix this. From top to bottom

Winston hit the nail on the head. Glad he said it. Cheering a player being knocked out is a very sad statement of the "humanity" in today's world.

I thought RC should have put in Quinn before he did. It was time to give him a chance, but cheering an injury is sick.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast