Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Winston Audio

Default Eric Winston Audio

@TheBigLead: You absolutely MUST listen to this RT @JasonLisk: Eric Winston audio blasting Chiefs fans for booing QB injury Eric Winston Was Pissed About Fans Cheering Matt Cassel’s Injury: “We Are Not Gladiators” | The Big Lead

Audio is about half way down in blue

He has reason to be pissed, I was stunned that our own fans cheered him getting knocked out. I think we all want a QB change, but this is not how we want that change to happen.

I was stunned that even people here on the Chiefs Crowd acted the same way, even going so far as to saying that they hoped his career was over. Really? Are we that damned pathetic as fans?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Is he referring to Quinn coming in? Because I heard the whole stadium clapping for him coming in. All I heard was clapping when he was walking to the locker room,glad he was ok.
    And Eric, you guys are totally portrayed as Gladiators...in ads of all types. And fans are rabid in face paint and to the extremes and are looking for blood. So dont act like we are knitting, here. This is a brutally violent game, where the next play can EASILY be your last and put you in a wheelchair. So dont expect EVERYBODY to be classy sports fans. That minority of bloodthirstiness is in every town, every crowd.
    I wonder if he has ever watched a boxing match or an MMA event? He says people cheering for a knockout, he doesnt care who it is, is sickening. Bet he has. Our society is always looking for a knockout so don't forget the game of violence that makes you rich, buddy.

70,000?!
    I have a feeling EVERYONE wasnt doing it. I think Winston isnt looking that great on the line though, I am sure everyone notices he is getting a few flags.

I was at the game im tired of getting this reaction!!! Cheering happened because cassel had a good play we didnt see him get hurt when he lay there we all went silent when he left under his own power we cheered cause he got up!!!! Then yes cheering happened when quinn came onto the field (as a former highschool player i never cheer for injuries or when a replace comes in) so i did not take part in that. But when i saw quinn and the chiefs march down the field i cheered we looked alot sharper. Even though i didnt cheer when quinn came on i wont let people portray the way we acted without voiceing my own opinion. They never showed cassel get hurt on the play we didnt know till after the play... Sorry tv shows us negative but was not the truth....

I STILL think most of the fans he heard, were the ones cheering for Quinn coming on as Cassel was coming off towards the stairs to the tunnel. You can hope for Quinn to come in and not hope for an injury to Cassel

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    I was at the game im tired of getting this reaction!!! Cheering happened because cassel had a good play we didnt see him get hurt when he lay there we all went silent when he left under his own power we cheered cause he got up!!!! Then yes cheering happened when quinn came onto the field (as a former highschool player i never cheer for injuries or when a replace comes in) so i did not take part in that. But when i saw quinn and the chiefs march down the field i cheered we looked alot sharper. Even though i didnt cheer when quinn came on i wont let people portray the way we acted without voiceing my own opinion. They never showed cassel get hurt on the play we didnt know till after the play... Sorry tv shows us negative but was not the truth....
    Best description of it. I was only happy when Cassel was ok and then I cheered for Quinn. Winston really strung us out unfairly on this one.....

I cheered and you know what I can care less about what anybody thinks. I'm glad I haven't wasted my hard earned money in the past couple of years to go to kc and watch pathetic football. They aren't gladiators but they get paid a hell of a lot more money than I do to play a "game" and with that money comes scrutiny, power, fame, money. You take the good with the bad everyday in life and if someone doesn't like it, oh f'n well. We needed a change and god forced the hand of change today at arrowhead but I'm sure he'll be back. Go chiefs and we need to start Ricki Stanzi!!!

that injury looked staged to me. Hope the guy is ok but ive seen him take bigger hits. i hope he faked it for the sake of the team. id respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    I think this is a case of the actions of a few make everyone look bad. I think there were a few at the game cheering him getting hurt just like there were a few on here saying they hope his season/carrer is over.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast