Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's the helmet contact?!?!

Default Where's the helmet contact?!?!

I'm not saying this didn't hurt. In fact I'm pretty sure it did. However, he isn't hit in the head and it doesn't look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.

I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn't have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.

To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don't want him here anymore so what's the point.

The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That's insane.

It looks like he got a push from big boy at the end and must have knocked his head on the fall. Thanks for posting this!

I don't think from this video it can clearly be determined he wasn't hit in the head. The Ravens defender comes up off of Matt raising his head as if it was below his shoulders making contact with Matt.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

You do know that your brain hitting the inside of your skull is what causes concussions right? His head snaps around pretty good when he gets hit. But i guess we are saying Cassel is faking injuries now. ok
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'm not a Dr. and I don't think the OP is either, but I've watched enough football to know that players often get seriously injured in what appears to be a minor hit. Serious injuries are not always like we saw with Lawrence Taylor jumping off Joe Theismann and signalling for the medical crew.

It appears Cassel's days in KC are done and I can't say I will be sorry to see him go, but kicking a man while he is down and promulgating conspiracy theories is just not appropriate.

I wanted Cassel to succeed in KC and for whatever reason it doesn't look like he has.

Lets move on and start worrying about winning next week's game and trying to get back in the playoff hunt and barring that worrying about who will be next year's QB.

Looks like the second hit from Kruger whips his neck after Ngata gets Cassel moving.

Well when Dale Earnhardt hit the wall it looked like a small tap, he died, just sayin......

Quote Originally Posted by IslandKing77 View Post

I'm not saying this didn't hurt. In fact I'm pretty sure it did. However, he isn't hit in the head and it doesn't look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.

I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn't have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.

To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don't want him here anymore so what's the point.

The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That's insane.
    I will be thrilled when you stop posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Well when Dale Earnhardt hit the wall it looked like a small tap, he died, just sayin......
    This example was going to be mine earlier. No one saw death coming from that wall bump. The only thing i was trying to figure out is if the injury came from the hit or the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Looks like the second hit from Kruger whips his neck after Ngata gets Cassel moving.
    If he was concussed it would have to be from the whip and his head bouncing off of the ground.

We'll never know exactly because of the Pioli culture making it okay to not openly communicate with the fans when they don't decide to just blatantly lie to us.

Cassel could have easily been injured on this play without it being a head injury.

People wanted to see the hit so I posted it. I'm not drinking the front office kool-aid anymore so just because they say head injury to us doesn't necessarily make it true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast