Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: you be the judge on this video

Default you be the judge on this video

here is a video of cassel after he gets hurt. You be the judge if people were cheering for him to be hurt.

Is this the cheering Chiefs’ Winston blamed fans for? - KCTV5

I was thinking the same thing,It wasnt that hard of a shot.He just took a shoulder shot.Even cassel has taken alot harder hits.Before the serie when cassel got hurt,when are d-fense was on the field.Cassel was on the phone on the sideline.then Quinn was on the sidelines throwing to copper.Then Matt goes in and gets a shoulder hit,didnt look like a hard hit at all.Think the whole things was set up.They know Kansas city fans are done with the cassel experiment.If i'm wrong,I hope cassel is o.k. and makes full recovery.Just look like it was a setup.Soon,they will probably put him on the I.R.

That might not sound like that big of a deal,that Matt was on the phone,but he is never on the phone.just like he is never looking at the photos's from upstairs during a game.like othe QBs do.Not as hard a worker as everyone says.like after every sucky series we have.Not go to the sidelines fumble around with your hat for about 5 min.,then sulk.Doesnt talk to other players,doesnt look at photos.If that is a hard worker.Than we are screwed,they don't know what hard works is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12