Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My take on all this (been a long time).

Default My take on all this (been a long time).

I made a case for Matt Cassel coming here when we signed him. I do think that there was some unwarranted hate for the man before he had a chance to prove himself. I acknowledge his time here has been anything but easy. I think he seems like a good guy with a good work ethic and I'm sorry things didn't turn out better on both ends of this deal. I hope he makes a full, speedy recovery and lives a long, happy life. That being said, I do not want to see him under center again in a Chiefs uniform.

After watching him play for the last few seasons, I really don't think Matt Cassel should have been on the field to get injured in the first place. His lackluster performance and turnovers aside, the guy has always looked like a deer in the headlights with pass rushers coming down on him. He just doesn't seem quite athletic enough to evade or absorb hits over a prolonged career in the NFL. I haven't been able to help but think that he was going to eventually get killed out there over the last couple of years. I vividly remember when Trent Green tried to take-off for a run in the twilight of his career against the Bengals when he got knocked out. It was horrible and I get that same feeling in my gut that I'm about to see something terrible each time Cassel is about to take a hit.

Speaking of that hit on Green, I also remember watching Damon Huard get us into the playoffs just to get benched in favor of Green so we could watch that train wreck. While Trent Green did a lot for the Chiefs in his time at QB and I agreed with him getting a shot, Damon Huard at least earned a chance that he never got when it was obvious that Green just wasn't what he had been before. This is just another example of this organization's LOOOOOONG history of playing politics rather than football at quarterback.

A prolonged lack of quality on the field has led to disappointment from the fans that has now grown into hostility. We have a divided fan base and an organization that's all at odds with each other-- a perfect storm that culminated into what we saw and heard on Sunday.

I'm not sure those people who cheered when Cassel went down did so because someone got hurt. While I'm not making excuses for the atrocious behavior of a few drunken hecklers I did hear in the audio, I think maybe most who cheered did so because that was the ONLY possible way that we were ever going to get someone else an opportunity under center. Maybe they were cheering for the thinnest ray of hope as there was NO WAY our gutless head coach and GM would have EVER benched the 66 million dollar man. Will Brady Quinn be our savior? Probably not but Chiefs fans have been drowning in a sea of misery for so long that some will see even the thinnest of threads as a lifeline to drag them up from the abyss.

Besides, anybody who has watched this team for the last 20 years and still hasn't become numbed to the point of hardly giving a damn has to be at least marginally insane. So Matt Cassel got hurt and some insane people cheered... It should have been left at that.

Instead, the same Chris Berman that shared a chuckle with Tom Jackson about Robert Griffin III sustaining a concussion Sunday scolds Chiefs fans on Monday night while fabricating a lie on national TV by saying Matt Cassel was "carted off" the field. I distinctly remember these jackwagons showing highlights of players getting leveled by devastating hits while screaming "HE GOT JACKED UP!" a few years back. It's hard to miss the irony here.

Mike Ditka, who made a career out of crushing people on the football field and regularly complains about the wussification of modern football, slammed chiefs fans for being drunken barbarians. Eric Winston, the player who's comments sparked this firestorm, spoke on radio shows a few months ago about how the players should have held out longer for a better CBA because the current one handed too much authoritarian power to Goodell as comissioner. Winston made these statements in response to the heavy-handed punishments and suspensions levied against the Saints by the league for paying bounties to defensive players for injuring opposing team members and knocking them out of games. Howver, in today's news world, facts evidently don't matter when you've got a story on your hands...

Apparently, ESPN has now joined the ranks of FOX, CNN, and MSNBC as completely-spun BS propaganda outlets that serve an agenda. The fact that there is no actual, factual television news reporting left in America-- not even in sports-- is absolutely and undeniably pathetic.

Now, people are all worked-up over an exaggerated story about how inhumane it is to cheer a concussion to a football player. I'd wager most of these people support spreading more "democracy" across the world with bombs and bullets as if hundreds of thousands of deaths aren't enough already. The hypocrisy train rolls on...

So Chiefs fans will be subsequently crucified, torched, and tossed under the bus. Analysts across the country are drooling all over themselves at an opportunity to make KC look like a bunch of redneck barbarians (their disdain for the Chiefs has been obvious through the years).

Meanwhile, nobody is talking about how these guys are 1-4, leading the league in giveaways, and have not had a lead even once during regulation in any game this season.

Nobody is talking about how the Chiefs were the only team to find the end zone in Sunday's game (twice) but the scores were nullified by garbage refs that are no better than the scabs that replaced them while they were striking for more money to throw games on crap calls (this is far from the first time I thought a chunk of the owners in the league may still have an axe to grind from the AFL days). For the record, the Falcons ran that same pick play on us a dozen times or more in week 1 and I watched the Patriots doing the same thing to the Broncos just this past Sunday. Flacco's fumble can go right up there with the "simultaneous possession" fiasco between the Packers and Seahawks a few weeks ago in the BS category.

...but we're not talking about football. We're talking about how "horrible" and "classless" the fans are in KC...

The front office, coaches, and players are probably welcoming the distraction as the people that made all of these dudes rich take the heat. Chiefs fans keep paying for gold and getting dung in return. At a time where these guys SHOULD be taking flak from the fans, they have been turned into martyrs and the fans that have carried them on their backs for so long are now put on the defensive as their integrity is assaulted as a whole. Eric Winston was right about one thing, this whole mess is sickening and stinks to high heaven. It's sad that after 20 years, I doubt I'd give half a damn if Clark Hunt moved this "team" to LA tomorrow...

I really don't think I can stomach watching this franchise ruin Jamaal Charles' career/life by expecting him to run the ball 500 times this season. This guy is a special talent and it will be unforgivable to burn him out in one (losing) season.

I still want to give Romeo a hug. He seems like a really great, nice person. He just doesn't seem to be a very good coach. Running Jamaal Charles into the ground and risking his health/career to isolate your QB from mistakes/criticism is about as poor as game planning gets. Hire a true head coach or defensive coordinator. We have the defensive version of Todd Haley one year after letting him go...

Brian Daboll sucks. We passed on Al Saunders for this guy?! Really?! <facepalm> His offenses couldn't score in Cleveland and Miami and his offense can't score here in KC. Who DIDN'T see this coming?

Scott f'in Pioli is the most overrated trash that has EVER been pawned-off on this franchise. You could combine Todd Blacklidge, Steve Bono, Elvis Grbac, and Matt Cassel and still not be even in the same ballpark of BS hype masking the utter incompetence of this current GM. I really didn't think there was any way in hell it would be possible to do worse than Carl Peterson. I was wrong.

I've been through bad times and the not-so-bad times but now is an all-time low to be a Chiefs fan.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well, y'all will be disappointed if the current media & other source rumors circulating now are true. Those rumors are, that Clark Hunt has extended Scott Pioli's contract for another 3 years.

Assuming those rumors are true, the only way Scott Pioli will leave KC is if he himself for some reason decides to resign.

GO CHIEFS!!!
    And so goes the saying:

"If the blind lead the blind, they both fall into the ditch together"

That will tell anyone all they need to know as to whether the Chiefs are serious about being a playoff contending team or just being a political organization only interested in collecting the profits if Pioli is retained.

I, for one, will not be attending any more Chiefs games, as long as Potato Head is the GM. He can't even begin to be compared to the best GM the Chiefs ever had which was Don Klosterman.

If Pioli is retained, all I can say is good luck Chiefs and Chiefs fans as far as any post-season success is concerned --- you're going to need it.

There have been no feasible options for Pioli to draft a QB of the talent caliber he's seeking. Colts & Skins had the best two sewn up last year. Skins made it clear they would not be outbid for the Rams #2 spot to obtain RGIII. Colts weren't willing to trade their #1 pick. The remaining QB's were higher risk factors to be busts.
    That, my dear, is a crock of BS. In 2011, Andy Dalton was projected as a late 1st rounder, early 2nd rounder & went just 9 picks later at #35 after they selected Baldwin at #26 and they could have easily justified taking Dalton at #26 after trading down. The Chiefs had no viable backup for Cassel or anyone to challenge him at the time. Dalton was a productive college player and a Rose Bowl winner.

Also was Pioli willing to take a chance on Jimmy Clausen with one of those two 2nd round picks in 2010, even though Clausen had played under the new Chiefs OC Weis in 2009 and had a great year?

Just what "QB of talent caliber" is Pioli seeking when he trades the #34 overall pick in 2009 for a backup QB that never started a college game & pays him franchise QB money, without Cassel proving first that he was worthy of it in KC?

A blind man with a cane can see the contradiction, here.

Connie Jo, for me it speaks volumes in that the Chiefs would not bench Cassel starting with the game against the Chargers and specially against the Ravens. It was embarassing to watch Cassel hand the ball off over and over and over including third and longs. The coaches do not trust Cassel throwing the ball and it's clear to thousands and thousands of fans.
    Pioli has lost complete crediblity for not benching Cassel more then anything else.
    Can you honestly say that Cassel did not deserve to be benched on Sunday??
    Cassel threw the ball only 15 times but they rushed 50.
    NO confidence in Cassel at all!
    Last edited by 2010chiefs; 10-10-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    And so goes the saying:

"If the blind lead the blind, they both fall into the ditch together"

That will tell anyone all they need to know as to whether the Chiefs are serious about being a playoff contending team or just being a political organization only interested in collecting the profits if Pioli is retained.

I, for one, will not be attending any more Chiefs games, as long as Potato Head is the GM. He can't even begin to be compared to the best GM the Chiefs ever had which was Don Klosterman.

If Pioli is retained, all I can say is good luck Chiefs and Chiefs fans as far as any post-season success is concerned --- you're going to need it.

That, my dear, is a crock of BS. In 2011, Andy Dalton was projected as a late 1st rounder, early 2nd rounder & went just 9 picks later at #35 after they selected Baldwin at #26 and they could have easily justified taking Dalton at #26 after trading down. The Chiefs had no viable backup for Cassel or anyone to challenge him at the time. Dalton was a productive college player and a Rose Bowl winner.

Also was Pioli willing to take a chance on Jimmy Clausen with one of those two 2nd round picks in 2010, even though Clausen had played under the new Chiefs OC Weis in 2009 and had a great year?

Just what "QB of talent caliber" is Pioli seeking when he trades the #34 overall pick in 2009 for a backup QB that never started a college game & pays him franchise QB money, without Cassel proving first that he was worthy of it in KC?

A blind man with a cane can see the contradiction, here.
    He wanted RGIII...that's it, no one but RGIII. You can fault him for not considering any talent beyond RGIII, but that's who he wanted in 2012.

Now, this is just mere speculation on my part, other than I know for a fact how impressed & intrigued Pioli was with RGIII...I believe when Pioli couldn't make it possible to draft RGIII, he began to focus on a similar talent & personality in the 2013 draft. He's fully aware of what talent will be up & coming in the draft a few years before they do enter the draft. He might not get the man he's after in 2013 either, but he'll be in a better position to try, than he was in 2012.

Time will tell. ;)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    Connie Jo, for me it speaks volumes in that the Chiefs would not bench Cassel starting with the game against the Chargers and specially against the Ravens. It was embarassing to watch Cassel hand the ball off over and over and over including third and longs. The coaches do not trust Cassel throwing the ball and it's clear to thousands and thousands of fans.
    Pioli has lost complete crediblity for not benching Cassel more then anything else.
    Just because you blame Cassel certainly doesn't mean that those involved do.

It doesn't take much to see that the rest of the offense is plagued with idiocy.

Even.Charles has been pretty worthless at times. He was pretty scarce for the first few games, and he struggled to hold onto the football.

Cassel has been no worse than the rest of the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    You have to try and understand the business side of the game, and the position Hunt & Pioli were put in by fans on Sunday. Some fans had begun a campaign to "bench Cassel" prior to the game. Actually, they began the campaign during pre-season, but took it to an extreme on Sunday, when they paid hundreds of dollars to have an airplane fly a negative slogan over Arrowhead stating in part, "Bench Cassel!".

I'm not sure of this, and can not confirm it...but there's a possibility there have been threats received towards the front offices by rogue angry fans. Security was elevated at the game Sunday, that much I do know is fact.

The last thing the owner of a multi million dollar corporation should do...is allow rogue angry fans to bully or intimidate him into doing as they demand. Think of it in this aspect...terrorism, but not on a political level of course. Fans were attempting to 'terrorize' Clark Hunt into surrendering control of the franchise over to them. Not literally of course, but had he given in to their demands, allowed them to bully or intimidate him...it would never stop, only worsen. You can't allow amateur spectating fans to make corporate level decisions they have no professional knowledge, education, nor experience, or credentials to make.

:(

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Just because you blame Cassel certainly doesn't mean that those involved do.

It doesn't take much to see that the rest of the offense is plagued with idiocy.

Even.Charles has been pretty worthless at times. He was pretty scarce for the first few games, and he struggled to hold onto the football.

Cassel has been no worse than the rest of the offense.
    THIS!!!!

Many fans blamed Cassel for the fumble on the goal line Sunday. It didn't matter that the snapper himself admitted publicly he was the one who fumbled the snap, not Cassel. One interception was a pass tipped by Bowe that was easily catchable, right through his hands into the hands of a defender.

I know Cassel isn't an elite QB, he's not perfect, makes his fair share of mistakes...but I don't see fans flying banners to bench Charles, whose been struggling as he was in 2009 with fumbles. I don't see banners asking to bench Bowe, who's notorious for dropping passes.

All that said, with living in KC I've seen the belittlement towards Cassel by fans for weeks, months. Look at the MLB All Star Charity game this past summer...fans booing him for playing in a charity game unrelated to the Chiefs & football? In front of the world, no less. I see signs at the game being held up, making fun of Cassel, attempting to humiliate him.

The fans begin booing him & the offense when he takes the field for the first time, before he or any of them make any errors. The booing continues throughout the games, every time the offense takes the field, thousands of fans boo. They also heckle him behind the players bench, on the sidelines. I hear fans screaming obscenities at Cassel in my section every game. It's so sad. It wasn't the entire stadium, but it is true that several hundred to a few thousand fans were yelling comments of joy when Cassel was hurt. It wasn't "cheering" like occurs with a first down, persay, it was yelling comments & applauding happy he was hurt, according to what I heard & saw myself, and what many friends throughout various sections of the stadium heard/saw also.

Y'all watching at home don't see much of this happening, but I see it attending every home game.

Now, I have to wonder...is it any wonder why the man, Cassel, has lost confidence in himself? A majority of the fan base has been belittling & humiliating him for weeks/months. It doesn't matter how much money he makes, nor that he's a pro athlete...he's still a human being first & foremost. He has emotions just like we do, and he's vulnerable as a human to being beaten down emotionally by verbal abuse/belittlement.

You have to try and understand the business side of the game, and the position Hunt & Pioli were put in by fans on Sunday. Some fans had begun a campaign to "bench Cassel" prior to the game. Actually, they began the campaign during pre-season, but took it to an extreme on Sunday, when they paid hundreds of dollars to have an airplane fly a negative slogan over Arrowhead stating in part, "Bench Cassel!".

I'm not sure of this, and can not confirm it...but there's a possibility there have been threats received towards the front offices by rogue angry fans. Security was elevated at the game Sunday, that much I do know is fact.

The last thing the owner of a multi million dollar corporation should do...is allow rogue angry fans to bully or intimidate him into doing as they demand. Think of it in this aspect...terrorism, but not on a political level of course. Fans were attempting to 'terrorize' Clark Hunt into surrendering control of the franchise over to them. Not literally of course, but had he given in to their demands, allowed them to bully or intimidate him...it would never stop, only worsen. You can't allow amateur spectating fans to make corporate level decisions they have no professional knowledge, education, nor experience, or credentials to make.

:(
    I agree. But I wonder if he might now be forced to do what they want to diffuse the situation since is about out of control.

The element of mutiny is not cooling off, even after gardening a s***Ty reputation for Chiefs fans... It actually seems to be worsening.

You know, many fans are mad at Eric Winston for speaking out angrily towards fans who were happy when Cassel was hurt. I don't blame him. If someone I cared about were laying on the ground injured, and I heard bystanders yelling comments of joy...I'd be mad too. In Erics mind, considering the months of negative fans booing the offense at home games, banners & signs belittling Cassel & the offense....it likely did to Eric feel like the entire fan base had turned on them at the time.

Our Chiefs players form a family bond, they're a team of brothers. We see that emotional bond displayed often when they're protective of one another on the field and get in fights with opposing players. Winston wasn't the only Chiefs player who commented about it, others did briefly, including a couple Ravens players who said they were appalled by fans yelling comments of joy their QB was hurt. :(

When we played the Chargers, former Chief, Jackie Battle, now a Charger, also made public comments to the media related to how bad & unfair KC has treated Cassel. Habitual booing of Cassel & the offense occurred then, too.

I must wonder if our offense isn't struggling as whole, including Charles' increase in fumbles this season...because of all the negative fan distractions occurring? My gosh, even when they won in New Orleans, many fans weren't happy, they & media both picked apart the win.

The players I'm friends with on Facebook, use to happily interact with fans on Facebook, but they don't now. They've withdrawn. The overwhelming negativity is separating the bond the players once felt with the fans, too. I don't know that deep down they have the heart, or spirit, wanting to win for us any longer. :(

Scoot Pioli deserves some criticism for the job he has done while in Kc I don't think that anyone will deny that. I don't think that he has lived up to the hype that he came to Kc with. But I think that to say that he is worse then Carl Peterson is a bit of a reach.

Pioli has made mistakes 3 are the most talked about.

1st Matt Cassel. I don't think anyone really thinks that he's going to be the guy. I didn't love the trade when we made it to get him and he showed some signs that maybe he can indeed be the guy but he has never been able to do it on a consistent level in the 3 plus years that he has been in KC. Chances are that he won't ever be able to do it on that consistent level if he hasn't by now. He takes a lot more heat then he should. There have been times the offense has struggled not having anything to do with Cassel. There have been times Cassel has put the balls on WRs hands and they haven't done there job. Cassel was a mistake but not as big of one as many think. He did have some good times. I know I know you will throw the weak opponent thing at me but I have already mentioned in a number of threads those "weak teams" beat some VERY good qbs. In 2010 the teams that Cassel beat managed to beat Drew Brees not once but Twice. No matter how much you dislike that fact Cassel was not Worthless. He had some great moments. He was a mistake but he was not a unforgivable one.

2 Tyson Jackson. Jackson there is no doubt has not lived up to being the 3rd overall pick in the draft. I don't think there has been many if any saying that he has. But there have been 1st and 2nd picks overall that have been less players then what Jackson is. Jackson is not a star. He's not a lead player on defense but he is a solid part of the defense. Not every pick is going to be "superstars" And It's never a horrible mistake to get a solid player. At the end of last season there were some articles written about Jackson's value to the defense. He does bring something to the table. A reach of a pick yes. But any pick can be that. There's not a gm that hasn't had a pick that hasn't really lived up to there pick. Again a mistake yes but not as big of one as some like to think.

3. Todd Haley. This was a mistake there were some more proven football coaches out there Head coaches out there and Pioli went with a guy known for being a hot head who had zero head coaching background. This one was a mistake IMO the biggest that Pioli has made. This is the biggest black eye on Pioli that I see. Haleys hot headed actions made this team suffer. He was at times an embarrassment to both himself and the Chiefs franchise. This one there is no defending. Haley was as big of a mistake as people think.

Even with those clear mistakes I think some Ignore or don't want to see the good things that Pioli has done in KC. First of all he has shown for the most part that he can keep talent in KC. Yes he let Carr go. But I can tell you I have heard from some Cowboys fans already the they over paid for Carr. Letting a guy go is not always a mistake. He also Drafted Justin Houston in the 3rd round. Houston is playing like a 1st rounder. He gives us anther pass rusher outside of Hali. I think that can make up for the Jackson reach. Dexter McCluster is anther guy who has shown he can bring value for this team. He was HUGE in our offense when Charles went down a year ago. Almost getting to 1,00 yards between his time in the backfield and at WR. This year week 1 he was the leading WR got hurt in the saints game and has felt the effects. But he has done things to help this team. Ryan Succopp has made big time kicks. Drafting a kicker is not a sure thing (see Justin Metlock)

All in all Pioli has not been as great as we all hoped he hasn't lived up to the hype but he has not been as bad as alot of us are making him out to be. There needs to be some heat on his seat for the mistakes that he has made. And he needs to let go with Cassel. But he has imporved this team from the day he took over. I think some of us are forgetting just how bad this team was in 2008. There were a few players who just wanted out it was so bad. Allen,Tony G to name the biggest two. And as a result for a couple of years Allen had as more sacks alone then the Chiefs did as a team. That's just how bad the team was. We are not that bad right now lets take a step back and look at the whole picture and not just at the mistakes he has made. Pioli needs to have the pressure for his job kicked up a bit but it's not to the point where fireing him is the only option I think that next year will be that year if this team doesn't show a big improvement when it comes to wins then what we are seeing now.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

For sake of serious credibility, haha...I have justified reasons for being an advocate of Scott Pioli.
    So what? Many of us have even more justified reasons for being against him than you have justified reasons for being an advocate of him.

You see, I didn't just give him my respect & admiration foolishly, just as I didn't foolishly buy into the media circus or hearsay crapola of others bashing him. I form opinions as an independent thinker, free of bias & outside influence.
    Neither did any of us that are opposed to him. The success of the Chiefs on the field & what he's done with his drafts, coaching decisions, player management etc. has told us all we needed to know.

I do my research thoroughly before making judgments. My research extends beyond the field of play, although, I wisely consider what I see on the field of play, also. I look below the surface & see the good things occurring on the field that are improvements, evolution of talent, & more.
    Then how can you not see that the Chiefs are right back in the same disarray that they were when Pioli became the GM in 2009? Granted the roster has improved, but the coaching staff has gone though 2 HC's and 5 OC's and still no NFL-starting caliber QB.

I don't just focus on the QB, because I'm wise enough to know that one man doesn't win or lose games.
    People are focusing on the QB because they can easily see that is the most glaring problem with the Chiefs thus far this year & the obvious missing piece of the Chiefs puzzle. The Chiefs haven't had a poised and confident leader at QB who can throw the damn football accurately with any regularity through the first 4 and 3/4 games and it's killing them.

I'm also wise enough to see, that much of what Cassel has been blamed for wasn't his fault, although granted, he makes mistakes.
    What he has been blamed for, that I have seen, is his inaccarute passes that have nearly gotten receivers killed, his inability to lead his team to victory against teams with winning records, his inability to read defenses, his continually staring down receivers, his inability to throw the deep ball, his lack of pocket presence -- all of which are the GOSPEL TRUTH !!

He's also lost his self confidence and the confidence of the rest of the team.

I've also met the man known as Scott Pioli. I visited with him for quite a while one on one. He was absolutely nothing in personality as the media & others have portrayed him to be. He wasn't egotistical, he was humble, he wasn't rude, he was a gentleman, he wasn't brash, he was kind, and he has a great sense of humor.

This man, accused by many of not being accessible & open to fans...sought me out, 'me', no one special, just a fan. Scott Pioli sought me out he said, because he wanted to personally thank me for comments I had made earlier in the evening to him, Clark Hunt, and Chiefs President Mark Donovan. He told me that my comments meant the world to him, & he was very appreciative. He didn't have to do that, but that's the REAL MAN Scott Pioli is, that the media never mentions.
    But, of course, it's quite natural for him to give access to those that have a flattering tongue. Does he do the same for those that don't flatter him and question what he does & tell him that they don't see it his way? Fat chance.

He made it very clear to me, that the Chiefs had become a part of his heart, and he was fully dedicated to being the best GM he could be. He also made it clear, that his goal is to do all he can within power & reason, to make the Chiefs a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
    Ever hear of the saying "just because someone is p!ssing on your head, doesn't mean it's raining"?

Sorry, but he's done anything BUT make the Chiefs a legit contender. Right now, they are the laughing stock of the NFL.

You may not believe him, but I looked in to the mans eyes when he spoke, observed the emotions when he spoke of the KC Chiefs. I'm a good part American Indian, Shawnee & Cree tribes...as such, I judge honesty by a persons eyes. The tongue may lie, but the eyes can not.
    Sorry, but you are starting to sound like you flunked biology class. It is physically impossible to tell if one is lying from their eyes. The eyes don't speak verbally, the mouth does.

Perhaps you should consider pulling Pioli's tongue out of his head next time you meet up with him. That way nobody will have to worry about whether he lies or tells the truth.

He may never win a Super Bowl in KC, but he's going to do his damn best trying. His best may not be good enough for you, but it's good enough for me.
    He hasn't even got this team competitive with the average teams in the NFL, thus far. If what he's done thus far is good enough for you, then it's quite obvious ( and the pic of you with Pioli clearly illustrates this ) that you are letting sentiment get in the way of sound judgement.

In my judgement, what Pioli has done as a GM for the Chiefs is TOTALLY UNSATISFACTORY !!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast