Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whitlock on Winston's comments (radio).

Default Whitlock on Winston's comments (radio).

I know a lot of you guys aren't fans of his but I figured some people may want to give it a listen.

Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by IslandKing77 View Post
    You must be psychic to be able to know what the fans are cheering, since the cheers are simultaneous with Quinn coming on the field and then cheering again as Cassel walks off the field.

Which happens every time any injured player walks off the field.

But you can obviously peer into the minds of those around you, so congrats for that.
    Bro there were people on this website that hoped the injury was severe enough that his career was over. Then they back tracked.

You obviously have more faith in people than I do. Everyone is sooo jealous about cassels money. We gave him a shot it hasnt panned out so far. The dude is a class act and the names people call him because of the way he has played is ludacris given the circumstance he has been dealt, 5 oc's in 4 years. What are we telling our children. If you give a 100% and don't succeed your a sissy. There are 32 starting qbs in the nfl Have you seen the line of qbs play for kansas city. Is matt cassel as bad as elvis grbac, steve bono, brodie croyle. Come on now. This team was in complete disarray his first year here. This team on paper is better than what we have seen. And this lies on our DC/HC.

However with that said I feel we are a game behind where we should be in my eyes I thought that they we would be 3 and 3 going into the bye. We have an awful good shot at being 2 and 4. Until we are completely out of it I don't see the point it *****ing about things out of our control. I mean that green bay packers are 2 and 3 and they are superbowl contenders. Everyone needs to drink a beer and chill the f out.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Bro there were people on this website that hoped the injury was severe enough that his career was over. Then they back tracked.

You obviously have more faith in people than I do. Everyone is sooo jealous about cassels money. We gave him a shot it hasnt panned out so far. The dude is a class act and the names people call him because of the way he has played is ludacris given the circumstance he has been dealt, 5 oc's in 4 years. What are we telling our children. If you give a 100% and don't succeed your a sissy. There are 32 starting qbs in the nfl Have you seen the line of qbs play for kansas city. Is matt cassel as bad as elvis grbac, steve bono, brodie croyle. Come on now. This team was in complete disarray his first year here. This team on paper is better than what we have seen. And this lies on our DC/HC.

However with that said I feel we are a game behind where we should be in my eyes I thought that they we would be 3 and 3 going into the bye. We have an awful good shot at being 2 and 4. Until we are completely out of it I don't see the point it *****ing about things out of our control. I mean that green bay packers are 2 and 3 and they are superbowl contenders. Everyone needs to drink a beer and chill the f out.
    It is not just the losing, but the way they are losing. If they had been losing like the Ravens game all year, I would feel a bit more optimistic. They are getting blown out. They have not led in a game all year. 40+ and 30+ point losses at Arrowhead should not be happening to this team in Pioli's 4th year. I do believe the roster is better than the 2-14 team he inherited, but they are not playing like it. That goes to coaching and the coach was chosen by Pioli. I gave him a pass for the Haley situation. This is his guy, however. There is time for Romeo to turn this thing around, but I lack faith in his leadership. Too much coaching inconsistency on the field. Look at the end of halves and games to see examples.

They are 1-4 right now, btw. It is blind optimism that would make you think they are automatically going to go win down in Tampa. Do not get me wrong, I am hoping it's true, but there is not any evidence to support that. They lose this one, and I am writing it off and hoping for the QB draft pick.

Slight correction. I guess it was 20+ and 30+ points they lost by, obviously still unacceptable.

I've never much cared for Whitlock, but you can't disagree with anything said there. The fans are mad, and we should be. a 1 - 5 start is awful. Even the one win could easily not exist if it weren't for the replacement refs. There are no easy answers now, however, there are great assets. We do have many very good players! The right people, and some good decision making in the next 5 months could put this team back into contention. It will NOT happen with the current QB situation and coaching staff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12