Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 6 Chiefs v Bucs Preview

Default Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 6 Chiefs v Bucs Preview

Good afternoon Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post

Good afternoon Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!

Em
    Good analysis EmDiggy. I think the biggest XFactor for the Chiefs right now is that we are in complete and utter disarray. One thing for sure, travelling on the road is not much different than playing in Arrowhead right now. Both instances you are playing for a hostile crowd.

As much as I would like to think we are going to win this game, and I think we have better talent than the Bucs, we are not showing that talent on the field right now.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I say Quinn is a spark emotionally and we get the win. I'm not saying quinn is the answer (I hate him) but a team spark because of all the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I say Quinn is a spark emotionally and we get the win. I'm not saying quinn is the answer (I hate him) but a team spark because of all the drama.
    If Quinn can avoid staring down targets, then he'll have some success vs the Bucs gambling secondary, but if he DOES stare down targets, he'll struggle vs the Bucs gambling secondary (see what I did there :)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Good analysis EmDiggy. I think the biggest XFactor for the Chiefs right now is that we are in complete and utter disarray. One thing for sure, travelling on the road is not much different than playing in Arrowhead right now. Both instances you are playing for a hostile crowd.

As much as I would like to think we are going to win this game, and I think we have better talent than the Bucs, we are not showing that talent on the field right now.
    Thanks Buddy! Smart & efficient football is vital to winning on the road. I want to see more involvement of Moeaki this week

Good analysis, EmDiggy. Even though both teams have had rotten seasons thus far, this could turn out to be a great game.

As long as Quinn gets the ball off in that 3 - 5 second window the offensive line be able to defend him. Cassel gets sacked most frequently by holding the ball far too long, making our offensive line look worse than they actually are.

I concur about staring down the receiver. That is a Cassel special and I was very happy in that first pre-season game where he stopped. I thought Zorn had finally coached them out of him. However he's back at it.

I see the Chiefs having an emotional edge this week and if they show up to play they should walk in the Bucs.

A very nice job Em, great analysis and saw absolutely no flaws in your presentation. The lighting glare on the whiteboard, again, was minimal and cannot see it taking much if anything away from your overall show. A+ buddy!

I think that if Quinn can lead the Chiefs to a win it may well be very difficult for Cassel to regain his starting position.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think that if Quinn can lead the Chiefs to a win it may well be very difficult for Cassel to regain his starting position.
    I will openly admit, this is what I'm hoping for -- Quinn playing well enough to capture the starting QB position and keep it. Not knocking Cassel, but it simply hasn't worked for him in 2012 & the team doesn't believe in him.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I will openly admit, this is what I'm hoping for -- Quinn playing well enough to capture the starting QB position and keep it. Not knocking Cassel, but it simply hasn't worked for him in 2012 & the team doesn't believe in him.

My hope is that the Chiefs do well and that they win the game.

Great breakdown Emdiggy! I'm concerned about our O-line on this one. Think our D-line will continue to show some improvement, though.