Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Firing herm edwards was the biggest mistake ever!!!

Default Firing herm edwards was the biggest mistake ever!!!

Yeah i said it!! I remember when it happened and thought it was a bad idea then and still do to this day. He had a solid foundation being built and just about everyone on here was whining and calling for his head. years removed whats your opinion now?

I hate the 3-4 defense, we've been drafting for the 3-4 for how many years now? And still cant get it right!

Imo he drafted better than haley and was a better coach and motivator.

He was another year away from this team doing special things. He was left with Nothing thanks to crybaby vermeil.

Blast away people but you got what you asked for with this change and this team!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I don't no if I can agree with this. Charles,Bowe,Hali,Albert all talent that are not dbs that we got when Herm was in KC. to Go along with Flowers,and Carr (now gone) Herm didn't draft terrible. He just didn't put the players that we got in a good position to win witch is the biggest job of a head coach.
    Hali was vermeils last draft here.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Jerk Edwards may have been the best evaluator of talent worst manager of a game to have eve coached which is why he's awesome on Espn and hasn't been of interest for any coaching gig. Texaschief admit it he was a bad coach, excellent in evaluating talent.

I didn't mean to call herm-jerk edwards-stupid i phone, I was a little buzzed and didnt proof read. He is by no means a jerk but to iphone herm and jerk apparently are close enough. Herm is NOT a jerk, He did some good things for this team but a terrible hc he was.

Hali was vermeils last draft here.
    He was in Herm's first season here drafted in 06 for the 06-07 season Vermeil's last season was 05-06 where we took DJ
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    He was in Herm's first season here drafted in 06 for the 06-07 season Vermeil's last season was 05-06 where we took DJ
    Had them backwards in my head. I'm sofa king.......retarded!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Vermiel left us at 10-6... Herm.found his way to 2-14, and Haley got us back up to 10-6.

I like 10-6 better than 2-14.

All HCs are superior to Herm Edwards.
    Herm was a great talent evaluator. Doesn't translate into being a great coach, though. He wasn't the worst coach ever, but he was making great strides at it towards the end.

I didn't mean to call herm-jerk edwards-stupid i phone, I was a little buzzed and didnt proof read. He is by no means a jerk but to iphone herm and jerk apparently are close enough. Herm is NOT a jerk, He did some good things for this team but a terrible hc he was.
    I had the same issue a while back. My HTC smart phone offered.me the word "Jerk" and "Worm" on two separate occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Yeah i said it!! I remember when it happened and thought it was a bad idea then and still do to this day. He had a solid foundation being built and just about everyone on here was whining and calling for his head. years removed whats your opinion now?

I hate the 3-4 defense, we've been drafting for the 3-4 for how many years now? And still cant get it right!

Imo he drafted better than haley and was a better coach and motivator.

He was another year away from this team doing special things. He was left with Nothing thanks to crybaby vermeil.

Blast away people but you got what you asked for with this change and this team!
    You should rearrange the letters in your user id to spell CRACKFAN. You're nuts. Edwards may have been better than the last 2 coaches, but that doesn't mean anything! His teams were never ready to play. I recall one comment from him when I finally realized how bad he was. We were opening (maybe 2nd game) against the bears when they were supposed to be AWESOME (tuns out they weren't). He was so in awe of them he said "if we can only find some way to stay with them until the end, maybe we can find a way to win it." That's how he approached every game. He never felt he could win, never made this team feel they could win, and therefore, mostly they didn't. He's an awful coach and you see what he's doing now for a living. I'm sick of us being stuck with Browns, Jets, and Pats rejects!

OK, any coach that throws the challenge flag on a ball placement, loses the challenge, then has to call a timeout after throwing the flag deserves to be sitting on pine in his living room.

Herm Edwards did that. Case closed!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123