Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brady Quinn, what really happened

Default Brady Quinn, what really happened

First i would like to say i have been a chiefs fan for 42 years,i watched the chiefs win the superbowl 69/70 season. i feel like i have good pluse of this team from year to year, what i have noticed this year is matt cassel has played like there is a better qb on the team, i think the whole team knows it, brady quinn was better comming in then matt cassel, and the pressure has got to matt, he has played like a qb insecure about his job, you can see it in his body language. the team will play better knowing they have a qb that can make the throws, i think matt has brought this whole team down, brady quinn is a better qb and we will see it, matt is done here in kc, it would suprise me if he plays again for the chiefs, and i hope he don't.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Absolutely this. this coaching staff has to be the worst group currently in the nfl. Every team has shown improvement but us, we go backwards. The browns won their first game this sunday but they at least have been competitive until the very end of thier games. jacksonville is the only team worse off than us but thats a roster thing not a coaching thing.
    At least the Raiders are down at the bottom with us!

I view this team as a team that should be in first place right.now.

I think there is a whole lot of talent on this roster. But the coaching has failed to prepare them, and the result has.been 1-5.

I have little problem with.the play-calling. It was reasonably aggressive until the turnover problem got out of hand. Hard to fault comervative play-calling after that. They even threw on all three downs of their first possession against Tampa Bay.

As for who is responsible for the loose ball-handling, aside from.the individual players, I think that Crennel, Daboll and Spent all hold a great deal of responsibility for it, with Crennel being appropriately atop the list.

I am not sure how much longer the staff gets to rectify the situation. But there is.no way that the problem is getting overlooked by the front office.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I view this team as a team that should be in first place right.now.

I think there is a whole lot of talent on this roster. But the coaching has failed to prepare them, and the result has.been 1-5.

I have little problem with.the play-calling. It was reasonably aggressive until the turnover problem got out of hand. Hard to fault comervative play-calling after that. They even threw on all three downs of their first possession against Tampa Bay.

As for who is responsible for the loose ball-handling, aside from.the individual players, I think that Crennel, Daboll and Spent all hold a great deal of responsibility for it, with Crennel being appropriately atop the list.

I am not sure how much longer the staff gets to rectify the situation. But there is.no way that the problem is getting overlooked by the front office.
    Yup! I like Romeo Crennel as a DC, not so much as a HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yup! I like Romeo Crennel as a DC, not so much as a HC.
    The problem is that the powers that be have put themselves in a situation where we can't have one without the other. I bought into it too and now realize that was a huge mistake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12