Washington Redskins first-round quarterback Robert Griffin practiced fully on Friday and is expected to play against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday. Griffin suffered a concussion in last week's loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Wide receiver Pierre Garcon (foot) was limited in practice and is "questionable," as is cornerback (and former Viking) Cedric Griffin (hamstring). Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen will play on Sunday despite the tragic and sudden loss of his mother this week. " My mom, she would have wanted me to come back ," Griffen said via Tom Pelissero of 1500ESPN.com. "Becoming a man, I've got a family on the way, just got engaged, so it's not about me no more. It's about my family soon to be and my family I've got right now -- my brother, my dad, my stepdad -- just keeping them strong and keeping them going. That's why my mom made me so strong, to help the rest of the family out." The Vikings will be without safety Mistral Raymond, who is "out" with an ankle injury. Linebacker Marvin Mitchell is "doubtful" with a calf. Tight end Aaron Hernandez (ankle) is among 14 members of the New England Patriots who are listed as "questionable" on the final injury report of the week. Hernandez has missed the last three weeks with a right ankle injury that was projected to keep him out for around six weeks. Hernandez has been practicing on a limited basis, but did not do so on Friday. Reports out of the Patriots locker room had Hernandez's gear packed for the long flight to the Pacific Northwest to face the Seattle Seahawks, but it would be a surprise if he actually suited up on Sunday.* Other Patriots listed as "questionable" this week are tight end Rob Gronkowski (hip), Pro Bowl guard Logan Mankins (hip), right tackle Sebastian Vollmer (back, knee), linebacker Dont'a Hightower (hamstring), running back Brandon Bolden (knee) and wide receiver Julian Edelman (hand). The Patriots have ruled safety Steve Gregory and former Seahawks linebacker Tracy White (foot) out for the game. For the Seahawks, starting center Max Unger (hip) returned to practice on Friday and is listed as "probable" on the injury report. With the Seahawks playing two games in a span of five days (they travel to the San Francisco 49ers next Thursday night) they may have wanted to limit Unger's workload this week. Running back Marshawn Lynch is also listed as "probable" with a back injury that limited him during Wednesday's practice.

More...