vs.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)

Sunday, October 14, Noon Central Time

at

Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, FL

on CBS

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I cant believe how the chiefs played today. It sickens me, it sickens me. Disgusting

While the results of the game did suck, it sure is nice to see that the problems are finally being noticed since Cassel was not out there to take any and all blame.

Quinn.did alright. He had the same problem as Cassel.... Ridiculous.mistakes by his teammates.

1-5....... Wow.

We have two guys that have been rejected from the Cleveland Browns, that are now our OC, DC, & HC! You can continue to find reasons why this team is so bad, with so many quality players, but in the end, it becomes easy to see.

Cassel was a big part. It was supposed to be a start. Plenty of blame to go around, still

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    While the results of the game did suck, it sure is nice to see that the problems are finally being noticed since Cassel was not out there to take any and all blame.

Quinn.did alright. He had the same problem as Cassel.... Ridiculous.mistakes by his teammates.

1-5....... Wow.
    Oh come on Cassel did NOTHING Today Nothing. it's all his fault. If he did something maybe Bowe would have had more then 1 catch. This is all on cassel. ALL On him how can you excuse him? It was like he wasn't even on the field
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Oh come on Cassel did NOTHING Today Nothing. it's all his fault. If he did something maybe Bowe would have had more then 1 catch. This is all on cassel. ALL On him how can you excuse him? It was like he wasn't even on the field
    As funny as that is, I guarantee that he is being blamed, because he was not on the field, by somebody, somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    As funny as that is, I guarantee that he is being blamed, because he was not on the field, by somebody, somewhere.
    Sadly that's the truth. They just can't go on living without hating on Matt Cassel on a sunday
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The Cassel defending is as much of a as the bashing. There are other problems on the team. I think the more rational people here have said that. Just because there are other problems too, does not give him a pass. If you are arguing that Cassel is good because Quinn did no better (a guy who could not even play in place of Tebow last year), your standard for quality QB play is misguided at best.

Admitting there are other problems, which many folks that are wanting a QB change have done, does not change him needing replaced after this year.

I am still wanting a new HC at the very least and would not mind if Hunt pulled the plug on Pioli, also. Realistically, I know all three are not going to happen. The best I can hope for? Pioli gets his power pulled a bit by Hunt and he finds a coach that he can give some of that power to. I think the next coach hire should actually be made by Hunt (doubtful). Hire the guy, tell Pioli he has to work with him not over him. The new coach is in charge of picking what he deems as the best QB in the draft. Looking at the way we are going today, probably any QB he wants. Does that mean other personnel changes do not need to happen? NO. More needs to be done.

Should Bowe be offered a contract? NO!! Draft another WR. Make it a burner. We are so hand tied with no down field threat. I could go on and on. Some of the problems may work themselves out. The O-Line is not working yet, but they do tend to improve with time. The more they work together the better they tend to get.

Josh Freeman torched our secondary. That's a problem that needs addressed, and soon.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Isawa_mo View Post
    The Cassel defending is as much of a as the bashing. There are other problems on the team. I think the more rational people here have said that. Just because there are other problems too, does not give him a pass. If you are arguing that Cassel is good because Quinn did no better (a guy who could not even play in place of Tebow last year), your standard for quality QB play is misguided at best.

Admitting there are other problems, which many folks that are wanting a QB change have done, does not change him needing replaced after this year.
    No one on here is saying that gives Cassel a "free pass" What us "defending Cassel" are doing is not giving everyone else a free pass unlike some. Where are the threads calling out D Bowe? He has games like today where he just doesn't show up. You hardly know that he's on the field. Where is the post to hate on Bowe? Have you seen them? I haven't. Instead what do we here. "if we had a real qb" "the 60 million dollar mistake" OVER AND OVER again. Now we saw a different QB. I admit last week I wanted a change. We got it and still have the SAME issues as when Cassel was in there. If we can get a better qb then Cassel GO FOR IT. I'm always for the better QB. But to see blind hate for a guy on THIS TEAM from OUR fans is just so disappointing.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!