vs.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)

Sunday, October 14, Noon Central Time

at

Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, FL

on CBS

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    you are watching the same game, just through your "blame Cassel" goggles.
    youre the best.

no Chief31, if youre going to 'call foul' against me - at least let the comment stand. dont mod it to something stupid that doesnt even make sense.

let me make myself more clear then.

If youve bothered to use your eyes and brain long enough to read any of the history of my posts, youd know that im rather neutral against Cassel. but its clear that youre simply trolling for a retort.
    Last edited by iratefan; 10-14-2012 at 03:50 PM.

this offense is pathetic. Coaches are too. Every game is a letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post
    we're clearly not watching the same game. when he has a target to throw to, hes far more consistently on target than cassel. he also doesnt require his receivers to jump 5 feet into the air and risk life and limb to make the catch.

if this is a quinn loss, how are we explaining getting absolutely stuffed in the run game? how can we explain voer 2:1 time of possession stats in first half and still be down 7-3?

quinn isnt an 'answer' to this teams glaring issues, but **** man he looks better than matt cassel imo.
    The results are just the same as they were when Cassel was in there. The wrs have balls hitting them in the hands and somehow it ends up going to the defense. That didn't change today. At some point here you have to start looking at others outside of Cassel. You look at the plays there Wrs have made and what ours have done. It's no contest. There wrs are able to make plays even on not perfect throws why can't ours. Isn't Bowe suppose to be one of the best in the NFL. What 1 catch today. You can't tell me that's top wr play. Cassel has his share of blame so does Quinn today but today is a wake up call there's more wrong then Matt Cassel the results are the same. NOT GOOD.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    You may be right, but that has nothing to do with his inaccuracies passing the ball, or turning it over. I'm by no means saying Quinn is the answer, but I'm saying we should give him a bit of a chance considering how many Cassel has been given.
    you could put any QB in the league behind our line and it wouldn't change. This organization is handcuffing the players at this point. Our QB's have the shortest leash in the league and it shows. I'm now a firm believer that is why peyton didn't even come to KC for a visit and ruled them out instantly. We had the money and we have the weapons for him and he wouldn't even look over our way. And it's cause he knows this organization will not let him run the team.

If this organization goes thru the rest of this season like this and has a top 10 pick and picks a QB it will be the biggest mistake since the last 1st round QB we took. This organization has to change, cassel can lead this team he has proved it. i'm fine with cassel if we fix the philosophy of this team.

At this point i think the whole staff needs to be blown up again. And it pains me to say it cause i don't want to do it and i'm so against it but it's just evident that is what needs to happen at this point in time. I didn't want the romeo hire cause i knew his philosophy and how timid he is and how he will lay down to authority. Don't know if it's pioli or romeo but it's got to change. If it's pioli he has to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    It's pretty simple. Quinn has proven NOTHING in 5 years in the NFL. No team fears his arm. Concentrate on the run and stuff it.

With Cassel in, teams know he can and will throw the ball. A lot more proven. It opens up the run.

It's football, not rocket science. LOL
    Yes teams know cassel can and will (over)throw the ball. they should also know that bowe is the only receiver he even looks at.

I dont give a **** if they just brought quinn out of highschool ball. The guys not going to prove **** when the bucs have learned all they need to do is blitz each down and they have free range on the qb.

when he HAS the time to pass... he seems to be more accurate than cassel.

but he hasnt been given much of a chance to show anything has he? with all the failed run play calling and failed blitz coverage.

That's what happens when you hire the coaches from a team who is perennially $hittee. We're the Browns from 4 years ago.

OH JEEZ! Personal foul..............

Yay! Another blowout. This team is ****ing pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post
    Yes teams know cassel can and will (over)throw the ball. they should also know that bowe is the only receiver he even looks at.

I dont give a **** if they just brought quinn out of highschool ball. The guys not going to prove **** when the bucs have learned all they need to do is blitz each down and they have free range on the qb.

when he HAS the time to pass... he seems to be more accurate than cassel.

but he hasnt been given much of a chance to show anything has he? with all the failed run play calling and failed blitz coverage.
    ANY qb with "time" is going to be accurate. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Does any of our guys want to play football. To me, it looks as if they have given up on the season.