Thread: New to Site

Default New to Site

Just found site...Been Chiefs fan since '71. From Western NY so i have seen Chiefs in Buffalo a number of times. I will be attending my First game at Arrowhead on Dec 2nd. Does anybody have recommendations of decent places to stay, Must see things while in KC and where to eat... Thanks

Default Enough

It's obvious the hunt family is satisfied to put a losing team on the field and collect checks for tv rights. We need a fan lockout! Don't renew your season tickets! If you must go to games, sit on your hands! This is a corporation! It doesn't care about winning, losing, or fans. All it wants is $$$ This will not change unless fans change! Only we the fans can turn the chiefs into winners, and only if we hit the corporation where it lives, it's bank account! If Arrowhead is the quietest stadium in the NFL, maybe the corporation will listen!

Quote Originally Posted by Sell this team View Post
    It's obvious the hunt family is satisfied to put a losing team on the field and collect checks for tv rights. We need a fan lockout! Don't renew your season tickets! If you must go to games, sit on your hands! This is a corporation! It doesn't care about winning, losing, or fans. All it wants is $$$ This will not change unless fans change! Only we the fans can turn the chiefs into winners, and only if we hit the corporation where it lives, it's bank account! If Arrowhead is the quietest stadium in the NFL, maybe the corporation will listen!
    This team was supposed to.be good. I have no.issue with the players assembled, just the.ridiculous results, for which I blame coaching, which I fault Pioli for.

Welcome!