Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question to the Cassel haters

Default Question to the Cassel haters

Can you now see that it was NEVER Matt Cassel alone holding us back. This coaching staff is POOR at best. The gameplan is poor THAT'S the problem in KC. The Coaching staff needs to go And the Gm is starting to look more and more like he needs to go. This will be 2 head coaches he has failed with. In 2 attempts We are at the point where it's time for Changes to be made. At the point where while the talent is better then it was the results are the same as they were in 09 THERE ARE MUCH BIGGER problems with this team then Matt Cassel. I think everyone would now have to admit that.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

my blind hate extends to the entire team as it stands.

I hate our Oline that so predictably folds on any blitz situation.

I hate our ridiculously obvious, unambitious, stubborn to a fault playcalling. charles is going to get reinjured at the rate hes being rushed.

I hate that theres about 2 people on the team that i can trust to make a tackle. theres even less that can block.

Hating on the amount of receiver turnovers on the account of bobbles and generalized insecure ball handling.

I despise Crennel's defeatist attitude.

All i gotta say is, thank god for dustin colquitt. that guys freakin' consistent gold.

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post

I hate our ridiculously obvious, unambitious, stubborn to a fault playcalling. charles is going to get reinjured at the rate hes being rushed.

I hate that theres about 2 people on the team that i can trust to make a tackle. theres even less that can block.

Hating on the amount of receiver turnovers on the account of bobbles and generalized insecure ball handling.

All i gotta say is, thank god for dustin colquitt. that guys freakin' consistent gold.
    ryan Succop is pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Some would think that since Multiple qbs have struggled that maybe the talent around them is the problem. Bowe is supose to be one of the best wrs isn't he 1 FREAKING catch. Look at what Tampas wrs did today. Look what ours did. At some point you have to get over your blind hate for Cassel and put blame on others for there poor play.

But yes keep hating Cassel that makes sense
    Pioli approves this message.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post

That's where it should be

People Whine OVER AND OVER again about Cassel but we have seen a few other qbs have the SAME problems that Cassel has.
    1. Palko Ok he just plan sucked
    2. Orton could move the ball couldn't get in the endzone
    3. Quinn Move the ball some couldn't get in the endzone.

At SOME point you have to look and put blame of those around Cassel. Instead of just saying "if we had a real qb" Those who can't see there are MUCH bigger problems then Matt Cassel just need to get over there hate
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Guess that guy out of Wichita better start fund raising for the "Fire Pioli bench Quinn" banner because we all know that the GM and QB alone are responsible for the success/failure of any NFL franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Pioli approves this message.
    I don't know why he would it's pretty much saying he has made more then 1 mistake as the Cassel Haters like to think. It's saying the WHOLE team hasn't done much. That's far worse for a gm then just 1 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Guess that guy out of Wichita better start fund raising for the "Fire Pioli bench Quinn" banner because we all know that the GM and QB alone are responsible for the success/failure of any NFL franchise.
    Oh come on Pioli ordered Bowe to make 1 catch and quit He told Flowers to have a bad game. Just because he didn't them. Ya that's what happened. It's ALL PIOLI AND CASSEL
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Can you now see that it was NEVER Matt Cassel alone holding us back. This coaching staff is POOR at best. The gameplan is poor THAT'S the problem in KC. The Coaching staff needs to go And the Gm is starting to look more and more like he needs to go. This will be 2 head coaches he has failed with. In 2 attempts We are at the point where it's time for Changes to be made. At the point where while the talent is better then it was the results are the same as they were in 09 THERE ARE MUCH BIGGER problems with this team then Matt Cassel. I think everyone would now have to admit that.

We have so many WHOLES to cover up .. YES! Cassel is a LAME QB .. Overrated for ONE single season. Period!

A Average QB at the best .. he's never gonna take us (or any team to the Big One)

Today OC Dabol shows that no matter if we got Montana, Manning or RGIII his game plan is AWFUL!

Our only weapon was handcuff so they push to get beaten by a QB who hadn't throw a pass is so long.

No brainner here .. he's out of sync with 1st. team

But on the other side Quinn at least have a better confidence than Cassel at this point. (Did you see Matt's face on the drive he got hurt?) He was already LOST .. beside the lack of Skills now we face his lack of confidence .. he's done.

Dabol system is F*ckin' Lame!

Today the "D" did'nt show at all.

Yes IT's not all about fault Matt Cassel but he's clearly one of the MAIN issues (He was brough by "genius" GM to build a team around him but guess what .. he's no the right one to build around)

Quote Originally Posted by alexim58 View Post
    We have so many WHOLES to cover up .. YES! Cassel is a LAME QB .. Overrated for ONE single season. Period!

A Average QB at the best .. he's never gonna take us (or any team to the Big One)

Today OC Dabol shows that no matter if we got Montana, Manning or RGIII his game plan is AWFUL!

Our only weapon was handcuff so they push to get beaten by a QB who hadn't throw a pass is so long.

No brainner here .. he's out of sync with 1st. team

But on the other side Quinn at least have a better confidence than Cassel at this point. (Did you see Matt's face on the drive he got hurt?) He was already LOST .. beside the lack of Skills now we face his lack of confidence .. he's done.

Dabol system is F*ckin' Lame!

Today the "D" did'nt show at all.

Yes IT's not all about fault Matt Cassel but he's clearly one of the MAIN issues (He was brough by "genius" GM to build a team around him but guess what .. he's no the right one to build around)

Is it Cassel that's holding us back? We have seen other qbs struggle with our WRs and tes. So it's fair to question is it Cassel. When your number 1 wr goes against a poor pass defense and has 1 catch that goes WAY past the QB and that's going to be something that most qbs struggle with. I don't know how anyone can say that Cassel is the main issue when we have seen other qbs have the SAME problem. Cassel might be average. I have never said he's good but to say he's the main problem is a reach there's bigger issues then Cassel
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Is it Cassel that's holding us back? We have seen other qbs struggle with our WRs and tes. So it's fair to question is it Cassel. When your number 1 wr goes against a poor pass defense and has 1 catch that goes WAY past the QB and that's going to be something that most qbs struggle with. I don't know how anyone can say that Cassel is the main issue when we have seen other qbs have the SAME problem. Cassel might be average. I have never said he's good but to say he's the main problem is a reach there's bigger issues then Cassel
    There was a point where I would have called into question our receiver corp. I have been hard on Bowe for dropped passes and certainly today he had a pretty good case of the butter fingers, but in the last couple of seasons this has not been that much of an issue.

The problem with the QB play is simply the missing of the open receivers, we have seen this many many times over the last couple of seasons. Also, the happy feet, Cassel has been very quick to go looking for the run, or the dump off pass, or the list goes on. Some of these things are required because receivers cannot get separation of course, but Cassel has not been good in helping them either.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12