Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to replace RC?

Default Who do you want to replace RC?

Obviously it will have to be a coach that is very tough on the players. They just won't play for a nice coach. They need someone riding them, to get them to play. They just don't do it on their own.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Not many players do unless the coachs name is Dungy. And no I don't want Dungy. Not sure who I want but yeah def someone who commands respect, and can mold our team. I honestly think as long as Pioli is here we will not get a coach like that. Haley started off like that but Pioli made him change.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Todd Haley

There are the obvious names, that will not come here anyhow. At least with Pioli in charge. That means, someone we probably will not think of. Heck, it would not surprise me if it were either, Josh McDaniels or Kirk Ferentz. Do I like either of those hires particularly well? No. I figure that is what Pioli will do, though. If it went like I wanted. Hunt did research and hired the new HC and made Pioli work with him and not over him, then I have no idea. He would obviously need an independent team in order to make that hire. Maybe hire Marty Schottenheimer as a consultant and let him head up the new HC hire. He has had experience dealing with a Power Hungry GM and could find the individual with the personality that was able to stand up in the face of that.

Anyone coach with a history of WINNING in the NFL not named Herm Edwards,Todd Haley
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Isawa_mo View Post
    There are the obvious names, that will not come here anyhow. At least with Pioli in charge. That means, someone we probably will not think of. Heck, it would not surprise me if it were either, Josh McDaniels or Kirk Ferentz. Do I like either of those hires particularly well? No. I figure that is what Pioli will do, though. If it went like I wanted. Hunt did research and hired the new HC and made Pioli work with him and not over him, then I have no idea. He would obviously need an independent team in order to make that hire. Maybe hire Marty Schottenheimer as a consultant and let him head up the new HC hire. He has had experience dealing with a Power Hungry GM and could find the individual with the personality that was able to stand up in the face of that.
    Just hire Marty as the GM. If we need a "consultant", then obviously Pioli isn't able to do the job he was hired to do.
    SHUT IT

Great question. I truly think a lot of quality guys would love to coach this team. there's a ton of talent, we're way under the cap, and you'd come into an org where the bar is so low, that it should be easy to show accomplishments. You're going to get some great draft opportunities. What's the downside of coaching this org? Nothing. Who is that, I have no clue. I don't know the personnel on other teams very well. But there are consultants out there that do, and we need to hire them to find our next coach, OC & DC!

Gruden but I'm not sure if that's a realistic possibility.

Let's holler at Herm.Edwards.!!!!!!! I hear, amazingly enough, that he is.available.

Sorry. Had to.do it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Let's holler at Herm.Edwards.!!!!!!! I hear, amazingly enough, that he is.available.

Sorry. Had to.do it.
    I HATE YOU I REALLY HATE YOU
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast