Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blow for Geno

Default Blow for Geno

It's the new "Suck for Luck."

Blow for Geno (Smith).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    It's the new "Suck for Luck."

Blow for Geno (Smith).
    This is the lamest thing Ive heard.(Since last years "Suck for Luck" No wonder players and coaches dont give a sh!t about this team. If you wanna suck or blow someone go be a Raider fan. They lose without even trying.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    This is the lamest thing Ive heard.(Since last years "Suck for Luck" No wonder players and coaches dont give a sh!t about this team. If you wanna suck or blow someone go be a Raider fan. They lose without even trying.
    My opinion should have no bearing on whether or not the coaches and players give a sh!t about this team, unless they also believe they should "Blow for Geno."

I should clarify, this was pretty much said in jest after the Chiefs got their poop pushed in versus the Bucs. Sorry, just sick of cheering for a team that is consistently uncompetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    My opinion should have no bearing on whether or not the coaches and players give a sh!t about this team, unless they also believe they should "Blow for Geno."

I should clarify, this was pretty much said in jest after the Chiefs got their poop pushed in versus the Bucs. Sorry, just sick of cheering for a team that is consistently uncompetitive.

Wouldnt blow for Geno be doing exactly what you dont want? Id rather respect a 1-15 team then cheer for 53 guys to tank in hopes that something good will come out of it. You want a guy that bad...trade up. That being said...Id like to see more than one game out of Smith before tanking a season for him.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Wouldnt blow for Geno be doing exactly what you dont want? Id rather respect a 1-15 team then cheer for 53 guys to tank in hopes that something good will come out of it. You want a guy that bad...trade up. That being said...Id like to see more than one game out of Smith before tanking a season for him.
    I think the feeling is everyone wants a new start and if we finish like we did last year at around 7-9 we will again not change anything. The team just needs to hit the reset button and what better way than a new QB, HC, and GM. Most of our guys are young and have several seasons left in the tank. I think if we get a new system we can win a playoff game next year (probably the wildcard) and I feel a superbowl win in the next 5 years. If we keep going down this same path with coaches that are a coach and a cordinator, a general manager that is controlling, and a QB (whether it be Cassel or Quinn) that is a glorified backup I myself dont see much change in our future.
    At least with a new QB they can make people cheer again. I know from experience as I am in redskins area. The change from last year to this year is substantial. People were demanding the HC and GM being fired now the are in love with him again. I think if RG3 was here and we sucked this bad they probably would say he needs time to develop and Pioli and Crennel would be safe for a year. The problem is we went and got Daboll, Quinn, and Hillis. Quinn being the only one showing potential at of the group but not much so I dont see a reason to keep them around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12