Thread: Helmet RIPPED from HEAD!!

Default Helmet RIPPED from HEAD!!

This explains everything. Opponent uses FACE MASK to RIP helmet from the head of Jamal Charles - then CELEBRATES!! Lacerations are involved!! I thought face mask was a penalty. Celebration AFTER face mask helmet ripping - unsportsman like?? and the NFL is trying to prevent head injuries??
    First play of the game ?? No one says a thing. My firm belief IS … if it's on TV it has a SCRIPT … this sh** is all decided before the games even start. It reminds me alot of the Tim Donaghy book.

That was a very infuriating play.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien G View Post
    This explains everything. Opponent uses FACE MASK to RIP helmet from the head of Jamal Charles - then CELEBRATES!! Lacerations are involved!! I thought face mask was a penalty. Celebration AFTER face mask helmet ripping - unsportsman like?? and the NFL is trying to prevent head injuries??
    First play of the game ?? No one says a thing. My firm belief IS … if it's on TV it has a SCRIPT … this sh** is all decided before the games even start. It reminds me alot of the Tim Donaghy book
    Yeah, Not only did he rip off Charles' helmet in front of the camera, he was jumping around afterwards like a jerk. No flag, not one word said until after the third helmet came off.

Is there any way we can get the replacement refs back?

As JC walks to the sidlines, you can see he comments towards the Buc that ripped his helmet off.

I hope there's a fine from the NFL, doesn't change the game's outcome, but it'd be nice to see the NFL backup their words
    Navy Nuclear Power Credo:
    We the Unwilling, led by the Unknowing
    and Ungrateful, do the Impossible.
    We have been doing so much,
    for so long, with so little
    We are now Qualified to do Anything with Nothing!

I thought this was about that one scene from the Walking Dead last night lol

I was on arrowhead pride and seen a protest peeps are trying to get started I think its a good idea.We need to make a stand.Yes im a mad fan talking,but action speaks louder than word.We need to leave the stadium empty.We all paid are hard earned money for are season ticket and it sounds like a waist.We could miss one game or at least one quarter of football and leave the stadium empty.If we don't do this,we will keep being played as fools.Lets make a stand.Plz get the word out.

Heard ya the first second and now third time.

That idea will never work

If you're that mad just stay home and do something else.

Quote Originally Posted by kckidd8870 View Post
    I was on arrowhead pride and seen a protest peeps are trying to get started I think its a good idea.We need to make a stand.Yes im a mad fan talking,but action speaks louder than word.We need to leave the stadium empty.We all paid are hard earned money for are season ticket and it sounds like a waist.We could miss one game or at least one quarter of football and leave the stadium empty.If we don't do this,we will keep being played as fools.Lets make a stand.Plz get the word out.
    If you are not happy with the product, don't buy it. But don't embarrass yourself and other hardworking Chiefs fans. This is not the press we deserve. We have worked decades as fans to build a reputation of being the best fans in the NFL. Now a couple of immature fans flying banners and staging protests are threatening that reputation all so a very few people can get their 15 minutes of fame. You are better than this. We are better than this. And KC fans are better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien G View Post
    First play of the game ?? No one says a thing. My firm belief IS … if it's on TV it has a SCRIPT … this sh** is all decided before the games even start. It reminds me alot of the Tim Donaghy book.
    The most shocking fact about this is that I believe is was Roy Miller that did it. Supposedly he and J. Charles were room mates in college.