Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-5...Where do we go from here?

Default 1-5...Where do we go from here?

It seems to me the Chiefs are in a spot where it's very unlikely that we'll be able to salvage the season. If that's the case, is it better to just let the season go, and go for a high ranking draft spot, or fight and scrap for every win we can get, and settle for where a 7-9, 8-8 or 6-10 draft position will put us?

If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I'd rather play our backups and rookies and see what we've got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.

maybe if pioli is fired and entire coaching staff along with him . we can then ask little hunt to step down so he doesnt have a chance to lead us on for many more boring years.

Sandbagging.... First class.

If we get first pick..well trade down and get a wr. Rb and rtf

This team is sandbagging on thier own, so we dont have to wish for a dumped season, the Chiefs will handle that on thier own just finnnne. And we are a S*** fanbase now in everyone's eyes, so no one is expecting a first class move anymore. Screw'em. I know it hurts certain peoples feelings to hope for a 1-15 season, but this year is DONE. 2,3,4,5 wins dont do anything for us. We need to unfortunately look towards an investment into the future and this atrocious season will give us a top 3 pick. Sad but true.

we are so picking FB or long snapper with out first

I say we go after a Kicker. We need depth at that position if we're gonna keep treating the 30 yd line as the End Zone and settle for field goals instead going for TDs.

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    I say we go after a Kicker. We need depth at that position if we're gonna keep treating the 30 yd line as the End Zone and settle for field goals instead going for TDs.
    going to bust out the new two kicker formation

Yeah... What's the point of pretending to have any dignity now.

Brooklyn Nets!!!! Unfortunately the Chiefs have let me down as usual. Football is over and its time for basketball.
    Nets are going to be amazing and we need some fans out west. All Chiefs fans should be nets fans.

pick a CFL team, there s a few weeks before playoffs

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast