Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 105

Thread: 1-5...Where do we go from here?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,499
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 272
    Given: 852

    Default 1-5...Where do we go from here?


    0 Not allowed!
    It seems to me the Chiefs are in a spot where it's very unlikely that we'll be able to salvage the season. If that's the case, is it better to just let the season go, and go for a high ranking draft spot, or fight and scrap for every win we can get, and settle for where a 7-9, 8-8 or 6-10 draft position will put us?

    If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I'd rather play our backups and rookies and see what we've got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.

  2. #61
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Also, what happen to My Man Orton? did he get banned? I remember he predicted a 3-13 year and i think he predicted we win 1 game by this time and a bunch of people got real mad at him.
    I was wondering that myself. I figured he'd be on here screaming as loud as anyone could hear. Maybe he'd told so many other people that he's to busy screaming "I told you so!" to people he knows. If that's the case I'm hoping we do something before he gets back here. lol

  3. #62
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    231
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I was wondering that myself. I figured he'd be on here screaming as loud as anyone could hear. Maybe he'd told so many other people that he's to busy screaming "I told you so!" to people he knows. If that's the case I'm hoping we do something before he gets back here. lol
    He was trying to make people see the truth. I was hopeful and saying No we arent that bad blah blah. BUT then I watched the team week one and the play that did it for me was when Charles ran in open space and was caught from behind, though he didnt do bad it normally is a sign of the year to come like that missed FG.
    Last year the play that sealed it for me was the season opener kick being fumbled and then Berry going down.

  4. #63
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NKC
    Posts
    252
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    He was trying to make people see the truth. I was hopeful and saying No we arent that bad blah blah. BUT then I watched the team week one and the play that did it for me was when Charles ran in open space and was caught from behind, though he didnt do bad it normally is a sign of the year to come like that missed FG.
    Last year the play that sealed it for me was the season opener kick being fumbled and then Berry going down.
    Damn, these last two seasons have been short lived for you. I'm dumber than that, I try to hold out hope until the 5th or 6th week. It's getting harder to do with this organization though....

  5. #64
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,989
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 7

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i just still dont know how we got to this rock bottom place we are now from a 10-6 season just 3 years ago. cycling your entire coaching staff can do a world of hurt in a very short span of time.

    ps anyone got crennel's win/loss record as a chiefs HC so far? what is it like 3-9?

  6. #65
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    231
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    Damn, these last two seasons have been short lived for you. I'm dumber than that, I try to hold out hope until the 5th or 6th week. It's getting harder to do with this organization though....
    I always look for that desire and will to win (like we did in week 1 of 10'). I still watch the games though. Arrowhead Addict pointed it out in 2010 for the past 10 or so years we have a winning record IF we win the first game and losing record if we lose the first game.

  7. #66
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    231
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post
    i just still dont know how we got to this rock bottom place we are now from a 10-6 season just 3 years ago. cycling your entire coaching staff can do a world of hurt in a very short span of time.

    ps anyone got crennel's win/loss record as a chiefs HC so far? what is it like 3-9?
    he was 2-1 last season and 1-5 this season so 3-6 but I think we will get around 3 wins this season so add that to it.

  8. #67
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg FL
    Posts
    331
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Weird..... I set my DVR to record The Biggest Loser and it keeps recording Chiefs games???? What gives?? Lol. Go Chiefs anyway!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

  9. #68
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,052
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Weird..... I set my DVR to record The Biggest Loser and it keeps recording Chiefs games???? What gives?? Lol. Go Chiefs anyway!
    It just saved you the pain of having that "game" if you call it that to watch
    ​BAN ROY


  10. #69
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    But I stand by what I said about the Cassel hate. It's OLD. No one is saying that he's great. But to think that our record would be any different if we had anther record is just a opinion. You can't prove it. And with the way the rest of the team has played this year I don't think it's a reach to say we wouldn't be that much better with a "franchise qb"
    Dude, cmon man! Cassel has not just been bad, but EPIC-ly bad. Your pseudo-defense of him is rediculous. I dont think there is an RGIII or A.Luck in the draft this year, but those teams are soooo far better than they were last year, it is not even debatable what a good QB can do for a team.

    Please stop posting until you come to grips with your Cassel Man-fatuation. I am sick of reading your posts. At least you are one of the only defenders of him left.

    This team sucks so bad, I wouldnt mind seeing Pioli, Crennel, Dabol and Cassel all gone next year. I think Pioli has had enough time here. His attitude around the clubhouse can only foster hate if the stories floating around are true. I sure as F*** wouldnt want to work for an a**hole like that.

    It's called the win column, perhaps you've heard of it?

  11. #70
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,052
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by H-townChiefsFan View Post
    Dude, cmon man! Cassel has not just been bad, but EPIC-ly bad. Your pseudo-defense of him is rediculous. I dont think there is an RGIII or A.Luck in the draft this year, but those teams are soooo far better than they were last year, it is not even debatable what a good QB can do for a team.

    Please stop posting until you come to grips with your Cassel Man-fatuation. I am sick of reading your posts. At least you are one of the only defenders of him left.

    This team sucks so bad, I wouldnt mind seeing Pioli, Crennel, Dabol and Cassel all gone next year. I think Pioli has had enough time here. His attitude around the clubhouse can only foster hate if the stories floating around are true. I sure as F*** wouldnt want to work for an a**hole like that.

    This is the very hate I was talking about You ignore all the failings of the other players and call out a single player. It's not a man-fatuation just because I don't single out 1 player like you do. It's being real. You keep hating I will stay in the real world where the failings of the others are not blamed on a single player. If you read ALL My post you see I have said Cassel is part of the problem but all you see is that I dare to call out others. Silly me thinking the others that have failed have affected the team. You keep hating
    ​BAN ROY


Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •