Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: 1-5...Where do we go from here?

Default 1-5...Where do we go from here?

It seems to me the Chiefs are in a spot where it's very unlikely that we'll be able to salvage the season. If that's the case, is it better to just let the season go, and go for a high ranking draft spot, or fight and scrap for every win we can get, and settle for where a 7-9, 8-8 or 6-10 draft position will put us?

If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I'd rather play our backups and rookies and see what we've got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    So again tell me whats the excuse for 3 other qbs having the same issues? I'm sure Cassel made them suck to
    I agree 100% with Cassel being with those QB's he should be out of the NFL or a backup.

So again tell me whats the excuse for 3 other qbs having the same issues? I'm sure Cassel made them suck to
    Croyle couldn't survive a quarter was one excuse. lol That guy...sigh.

Since Alex Tanney is IR, start Stanzi vs. faders.
    Last edited by Bike; 10-18-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    SHUT IT

The only way Cassel leads the team to super bowl is if we have a Top 5 Defense (Dilfer with Ravens, Johnson? dude who was QB for bucs, and you could make a case for Rapistburger)

Coaching is half the issue ..Cassell is 1/4 and the rest of the team is the other. 1/4.
    ThIs is my opinion. So if we get great coach and great qb.. we can work on the last 1/4% and be instantly very very good team.

But none of this will ever happen with pioli at helm.

Also Bowes route running us over rated. His size mire times gets him completion then his actual route running.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Coaching is half the issue ..Cassell is 1/4 and the rest of the team is the other. 1/4.
    ThIs is my opinion. So if we get great coach and great qb.. we can work on the last 1/4% and be instantly very very good team.

But none of this will ever happen with pioli at helm.

I agree with this.

If we just get that franchise qb we will still not be a good team but if we get a new head coach and new Franchise Qb then we are talking MUCH better. The only other thing I think we HAVE to have to be a really good team is a CB. If we get those 3 I like our chances to beat anyone
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I agree with this.

If we just get that franchise qb we will still not be a good team but if we get a new head coach and new Franchise Qb then we are talking MUCH better. The only other thing I think we HAVE to have to be a really good team is a CB. If we get those 3 I like our chances to beat anyone
    Normally though when you finish last in the league and get a new QB... the HC is out of work as well. I just hope that cleaning house with GM, HC, and QB will provide this team the spark it so desperately needs. We and the Jags look like crap this year but I think it can be different next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    It seems to me the Chiefs are in a spot where it's very unlikely that we'll be able to salvage the season. If that's the case, is it better to just let the season go, and go for a high ranking draft spot, or fight and scrap for every win we can get, and settle for where a 7-9, 8-8 or 6-10 draft position will put us?

If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I'd rather play our backups and rookies and see what we've got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.
    This team cannot go through another season with this staff. They cannot coach, motivate or develop players.

Winning cures some ails...I never root for my team to lose. That is for losers

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Since Alex Tanney is IR, start Stanzi vs. faders.
    why? Stanzi? The guy until Cassel got hurt never dressed out? The guy who couldn't beat Tyler Palko to be the back up. The guy who has already proved that each time he gets in a game, he poops his pants?
    That guy?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast