Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-5...Where do we go from here?

Hybrid View

Default 1-5...Where do we go from here?

It seems to me the Chiefs are in a spot where it's very unlikely that we'll be able to salvage the season. If that's the case, is it better to just let the season go, and go for a high ranking draft spot, or fight and scrap for every win we can get, and settle for where a 7-9, 8-8 or 6-10 draft position will put us?

If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I'd rather play our backups and rookies and see what we've got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.

Unfortunately, they already are in a mindset of losing.

The players don't believe in their coaches & as soon as something bad happens in a game, it's like a balloon popping, and there seems to be no will to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Unfortunately, they already are in a mindset of losing. The players don't believe in their coaches & as soon as something bad happens in a game, it's like a balloon popping, and there seems to be no will to fight back.
    Oh yeah, there's definitely a loss of confidence. We are constantly playing from behind, and if the fans react to the coaching decisions made on the field...Can only imagine what's going on in the players' heads when they're told to run it on 3rd and 15.

But the question remains...What now?

i agree let the season go and draft a qb (GENO!!!). The Colts did it..

At this point as pathetic as it sounds, I'll take a 1-15 season for a shot at securing a QB of the future for the next 10-15 years. It's the same old story every year w/ this team. Always hoping to be better, only to let all of the fans down. It's been 19 years since this franchise has had a playoff win. I'm so disgusted by this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    At this point as pathetic as it sounds, I'll take a 1-15 season for a shot at securing a QB of the future for the next 10-15 years. It's the same old story every year w/ this team. Always hoping to be better, only to let all of the fans down. It's been 19 years since this franchise has had a playoff win. I'm so disgusted by this team.
    Well put!

Thumbs down

too bad we need an intire team upgrade .

You are right on. Scrap this season for Geno Smith and let's have a great season next year. Look at the much improved Colts for inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    You are right on. Scrap this season for Geno Smith and let's have a great season next year. Look at the much improved Colts for inspiration.
    If that's sarcasm, nice try. The Colts have already won as many games as they won all last year (and more than the Chiefs).

If that's sarcasm, nice try. The Colts have already won as many games as they won all last year (and more than the Chiefs).
    Not sarcasm at all. I am in full agreement with you.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast