Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stanford Routt is embarrassing and disgusting

Default Stanford Routt is embarrassing and disgusting

per @PFF "KC D gave up 328 pass yds in game. 47% came when the Bucs targeted Routt who allowed 154 yds on 4 completions."

Carr wasn't that great, sheesh

not saying Routt is anything but CFL caliber player

And I kinda have to laugh at those that thought Eric Berry was the savior at safety too. I remember how the fans crapped on Pollard when he was here, but Pollard is playing circles around Mr IWillTackleHimByRidingOnHisBack Berry.

Pathetic.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Routt is clearly not playing at a good level. He is NOT a premier CB .. I tought he could be an OK CB .. yes a downgrade from B. Carr .. but at least an OK CB. Clearly he's not. He has been out played very often. Even B. Flowers is playing at poor level too.
    Plus our Pass Rush outside J.Houstin is NON existence .. T. Hali is playing below his level. And our LB's corp are missing KEY tackles. So that let our CBs and Ss to play one on one and Routt neither Flowers are helping right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    And I kinda have to laugh at those that thought Eric Berry was the savior at safety too. I remember how the fans crapped on Pollard when he was here, but Pollard is playing circles around Mr IWillTackleHimByRidingOnHisBack Berry.

Pathetic.

You and I are on the same page. They should have taken Okung with that pick. There were many good Safety prospects to be had in later rounds in the 2010 draft, but too many Chiefs fans were duped by the ESPN hype machine led by Mel Kiper regarding Berry. I've never seen a more over-hyped player in Chiefs history. He struggled with pass coverage in 2010 & it hasn't changed in 2012 & I doubt it ever will.

Routt's problem in TB was the TB receivers just simply outfought him for the football & Flowers got victimized also in that same manner. Their entire Defense just collapsed in the 2nd half of the TB game.

Winston too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12