Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stanford Routt is embarrassing and disgusting

Default Stanford Routt is embarrassing and disgusting

per @PFF "KC D gave up 328 pass yds in game. 47% came when the Bucs targeted Routt who allowed 154 yds on 4 completions."

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    per @PFF "KC D gave up 328 pass yds in game. 47% came when the Bucs targeted Routt who allowed 154 yds on 4 completions."
    The 70 yard TD was a damn good play by the mike Williams. There was another completion that was a long one that was really a better play by the WR then it was bad coverage. Routt isn't why we are losing. We don't got consistent pressure up front. Freeman had 7 seconds to throw the ball more than once yesterday.

So the guy that gave up the big plays isn't the reason we lost because he got out played?

So the guy that gave up the big plays isn't the reason we lost because he got out played?
    Remember that play where the guy you have never heard of got a completed pass because rather than smack it down he wanted an INT and tipped the ball in the air for the nearby Bucs to get it. Yeah that sounds weird we all know Freeman is a top nfl QB.
    Though I do blame the the Dline and LB for not getting enough hits on the Bucs.

Javon belcher pisses me off more than routt. He's always late to the area he's supposed to be in cant cover stupid penalties. U take away that 79 yard TD and the coverage was good no routt IMO has been serviceable.

And I'm pretty sure the offense didn't score a touchdown. Hard to win when u don't score an offensive TD in 2 bloody games.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    Remember that play where the guy you have never heard of got a completed pass because rather than smack it down he wanted an INT and tipped the ball in the air for the nearby Bucs to get it. Yeah that sounds weird we all know Freeman is a top nfl QB.
    And actually tampa bay thinks freeman is good, he was drafted to be their qbotf. Who would you rather have at qb josh freeman or brady quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    And actually tampa bay thinks freeman is good, he was drafted to be their qbotf. Who would you rather have at qb josh freeman or brady quinn.
    They both having been having trouble so neither one really THOUGH I dislike Cassel even more that those two.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    328 and 3td on 15 completions. He found a way to be a top NFL QB yesterday.

BTW this whole team sucks *** this year I get that but Routt was sold to us as Carrs replacement. The faiders are going to have a field day on him even with Palmer.

Stanfor Routt has been giving up big plays every Sunday. Teams are going after him. He also get's caught holding and draws pass interference. He's having a hard time playing one on one with WR's. That's what made Carr so valuable. He could hang with the best and Routt can't. The ball get's there before he even knows it's there. Not happy with him thus far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast