Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Disheartening.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 3

    Default Disheartening.


    0 Not allowed!
    The Eagles are in first place and have the stones to fire their dc. We have the talent coaches aren't getting it done. Why are we such wimps come on one arrowhead shake things up we are one and five.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    The Eagles are in first place and have the stones to fire their dc. We have the talent coaches aren't getting it done. Why are we such wimps come on one arrowhead shake things up we are one and five.
    And who do you replace the coaches with. Coaches not good enough to stay employeed or coaches not available until the season is over currently under a contract. If you fire a coach right now, you pretty much have to promote from within and I don't know who that would be.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    And who do you replace the coaches with. Coaches not good enough to stay employeed or coaches not available until the season is over currently under a contract. If you fire a coach right now, you pretty much have to promote from within and I don't know who that would be.
    Well Jim Zorn and Emmitt Thomas I think are people that could fill into either a DC-thomas, or Jim Zorn as HC hes done the HC bit before and there is no way he would be worse than Romeo and maybe if romeo wasn't pulling double duty things would be different.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Well Jim Zorn and Emmitt Thomas I think are people that could fill into either a DC-thomas, or Jim Zorn as HC hes done the HC bit before and there is no way he would be worse than Romeo and maybe if romeo wasn't pulling double duty things would be different.
    I forgot about Zorne.

    Has Emmitt every called a defense before. Who can actually replace Crennel as DC. If so I am ready to can Crennel Now.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NKC
    Posts
    252
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I forgot about Zorne.

    Has Emmitt every called a defense before. Who can actually replace Crennel as DC. If so I am ready to can Crennel Now.
    I'm not sure anyone could do any worse at DC.

    Seen the scores lately?

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I forgot about Zorne.

    Has Emmitt every called a defense before. Who can actually replace Crennel as DC. If so I am ready to can Crennel Now.
    Who could replace Crennel as DC? Hmmmm, in the last 27 games that he's been the DC, we've allowed 30+ points to be scored and were blown out of all of them. Heck, who couldn't do that!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Who could replace Crennel as DC? Hmmmm, in the last 27 games that he's been the DC, we've allowed 30+ points to be scored and were blown out of all of them. Heck, who couldn't do that!
    How about an actual name insead of a blanket statement that anyone can suck that bad. An actual person not currently employed or on the Chiefs coaching staff now. My points is there actually a person available as an interim until the end of the season instead of just any Joe on the street. .

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Or maybe we just aren't good and it was all of us just saying this team is talented. But if a first place team can shake things we should be able to.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Largo Florida
    Posts
    104
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Try somebody!! Their water boy couldn't be worse. I am with you nigeriannightmare, this season is truly disheartening. Clark Hunt should be ashamed!!!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NKC
    Posts
    252
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    Try somebody!! Their water boy couldn't be worse. I am with you nigeriannightmare, this season is truly disheartening. Clark Hunt should be ashamed!!!
    I don't even own this rusty, old, smoking junker and I'm ashamed. I can't imagine how he must feel, unless he just doesn't GAF.

    Missing two hubcaps with a torn top and four bald tires......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •