Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Disheartening.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default Disheartening.


    0 Not allowed!
    The Eagles are in first place and have the stones to fire their dc. We have the talent coaches aren't getting it done. Why are we such wimps come on one arrowhead shake things up we are one and five.

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    648
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    How bout a fresh face as head coach - maybe somebody from the college ranks with some fire and fresh ideas who will win with fundamental play. I nominate Boise State HC Chris Peterson.
    i would literally freak out with joy if we got peterson.. But sadly with living in boise i know he is not leaving anytime soon. He loves it here and won't leave.

    But hey i can hope i'm wrong.

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    The Eagles are in first place and have the stones to fire their dc. We have the talent coaches aren't getting it done. Why are we such wimps come on one arrowhead shake things up we are one and five.
    Well the Iggles are 3-3 and the Giants are 4-2 which means the Giants are in 1st place. I'm not so sure the Iggles are showing "stones" as much as it's Andy Reid having Jaun Castillo fall on the sword to save his own a$$. Their defense is #12 and their offense is #11. Iggles offense is second to ours in turn over ratio with -9. We all know what turn overs can do for you.


  4. #23
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Well the Iggles are 3-3 and the Giants are 4-2 which means the Giants are in 1st place. I'm not so sure the Iggles are showing "stones" as much as it's Andy Reid having Jaun Castillo fall on the sword to save his own a$$. Their defense is #12 and their offense is #11. Iggles offense is second to ours in turn over ratio with -9. We all know what turn overs can do for you.
    Yeah I saw 3 and 2 I didn't take into account sundays loss and 3 and 3. However still second place and a game out. So they still made some changes and if it doesn't work out Im sure reid will be gone but if it does hell look like a genius. So why cant romeo do that whats he got to lose we are 1 and 5. If we don't score a TD offensively against the raiders Daboll shold be fired. Its the NFL, and if you cant score a TD offensively in 3 games you shouldn't be a coordinator.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I forgot about Zorne.

    Has Emmitt every called a defense before. Who can actually replace Crennel as DC. If so I am ready to can Crennel Now.
    Who could replace Crennel as DC? Hmmmm, in the last 27 games that he's been the DC, we've allowed 30+ points to be scored and were blown out of all of them. Heck, who couldn't do that!

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,971
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Who could replace Crennel as DC? Hmmmm, in the last 27 games that he's been the DC, we've allowed 30+ points to be scored and were blown out of all of them. Heck, who couldn't do that!
    How about an actual name insead of a blanket statement that anyone can suck that bad. An actual person not currently employed or on the Chiefs coaching staff now. My points is there actually a person available as an interim until the end of the season instead of just any Joe on the street. .

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    How about an actual name insead of a blanket statement that anyone can suck that bad. An actual person not currently employed or on the Chiefs coaching staff now. My points is there actually a person available as an interim until the end of the season instead of just any Joe on the street. .
    No, there's not! Great point. But I suppose there wasn't someone there during the off season too was there? Now he's got both hats and can't do either job. So ok, you're right it was a blanket statement, or blanket fact is more like it. We're stuck with coaching rejects so perhaps when the time is right for SP and you, we could look around and find some fresh talent. Romeo sucked in Cleveland, sucked here as DC, sucking as HC/DC, but let's just give him some more time. great.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,971
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    No, there's not! Great point. But I suppose there wasn't someone there during the off season too was there? Now he's got both hats and can't do either job. So ok, you're right it was a blanket statement, or blanket fact is more like it. We're stuck with coaching rejects so perhaps when the time is right for SP and you, we could look around and find some fresh talent. Romeo sucked in Cleveland, sucked here as DC, sucking as HC/DC, but let's just give him some more time. great.
    What you are suggesting is to screw this team next year as well. This season is a loss and we just have to ride it out. The best choice to replace RC is most likely under contract right now on a another team and I am not sure what team will give permission to take him away during the season. Maybe in the last two weeks, but not now... So replacing any coach on this roster now has to be from within, or a candidate that probably already sucks or they would be under contract. I highly doubt the Chiefs could will hire any viable candidate of the street as they could lose their job by the end of the season if Pioli is canned so they won't come out of retirement for this. Not now...

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,009
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Carolina did the right thing and fired their GM after their 1-5 start.
    SHUT IT

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    after the season how about romeo as our DC, a new GM and a new head coach....of course the head coach would choose his own staff. we won't find available people until after the season. we are not allowed to speak to anyone currently under contract, and its hard to get a former coach turned commentator after he's been out for more than 2 years. face it we are stuck w/this till after the season. time to start thinking do we want geno smith, collin kline, matt barkely, etc....w/our first pik.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,971
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    after the season how about romeo as our DC, a new GM and a new head coach....of course the head coach would choose his own staff. we won't find available people until after the season. we are not allowed to speak to anyone currently under contract, and its hard to get a former coach turned commentator after he's been out for more than 2 years. face it we are stuck w/this till after the season. time to start thinking do we want geno smith, collin kline, matt barkely, etc....w/our first pik.
    Kline, Really? We might as well go after Tim Tebow. Another running back who can throw when guys are wide open.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •