Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disheartening.

Default Disheartening.

The Eagles are in first place and have the stones to fire their dc. We have the talent coaches aren't getting it done. Why are we such wimps come on one arrowhead shake things up we are one and five.

Shaking things up like five different OCs in as many years kind of shake up?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You can't think the HC/DC isn't wrkng. Double duty is a failed experiment I can't believe pioli let it happen twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Perhaps the guy that hired 5 OC's and 2 HC needs to be replaced

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    The coaching staff is hired by the HC. It was Haley that went through the OCs.. It was Pioli's fault for hiring the HCs that hired the OCs

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The coaching staff is hired by the HC. It was Haley that went through the OCs.. It was Pioli's fault for hiring the HCs that hired the OCs
    Poor wording on my part but you get my idea. I meant that if you have problems with a HC twice you need to look at hiring a new GM to control that situation a little better.

Poor wording on my part but you get my idea. I meant that if you have problems with a HC twice you need to look at hiring a new GM to control that situation a little better.
    To be honest, other than the BIG name coaches that didn't want to leave their TV gigs, I couldn't find one Coach I really wanted except for Maybe Joe Philbin. Most people in the media wanted Crennel because of the way the team responded against Green Bay.

There really was not a head over heels coach to trump Crennel. However, I given his age, we all knew his tenure would be short regardless of the outcome of his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    To be honest, other than the BIG name coaches that didn't want to leave their TV gigs, I couldn't find one Coach I really wanted except for Maybe Joe Philbin. Most people in the media wanted Crennel because of the way the team responded against Green Bay.
    There really was not a head over heels coach to trump Crennel. However, I given his age, we all knew his tenure would be short regardless of the outcome of his contract.
    I wanted Jeff Fisher but I knew he wouldnt be able to work with Pioli.

Did anyone think Jim Hatbaugh was gonna be the HC he has turned out to br do far? I know he was a gamer, but didn't think he would hav the impact he has so far. Weneed to think somewhat out of the box IF we end up firing Crennel at seasons end which isn't a guarantee. I think there is a coach out there who can take this roster plus a draft and motuvate us and shape us into a contender. Needs to be filled with fire and have a plan in place for our future.not sure who it is but I hope we can find him, lol!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

How bout a fresh face as head coach - maybe somebody from the college ranks with some fire and fresh ideas who will win with fundamental play. I nominate Boise State HC Chris Peterson.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    You can't think the HC/DC isn't wrkng. Double duty is a failed experiment I can't believe pioli let it happen twice.
    I think it's obvious that the HC/DC experiment is NOT working. I would much rather he simply be the DC and have a proven HC at the helm. My point is that you cannot simply expect there to be continuity on the field of play if there is none in the coaching staff.

That certainly is a line of thinking.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast