Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disheartening.

Default Disheartening.

The Eagles are in first place and have the stones to fire their dc. We have the talent coaches aren't getting it done. Why are we such wimps come on one arrowhead shake things up we are one and five.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    The Eagles are in first place and have the stones to fire their dc. We have the talent coaches aren't getting it done. Why are we such wimps come on one arrowhead shake things up we are one and five.
    And who do you replace the coaches with. Coaches not good enough to stay employeed or coaches not available until the season is over currently under a contract. If you fire a coach right now, you pretty much have to promote from within and I don't know who that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    And who do you replace the coaches with. Coaches not good enough to stay employeed or coaches not available until the season is over currently under a contract. If you fire a coach right now, you pretty much have to promote from within and I don't know who that would be.
    Well Jim Zorn and Emmitt Thomas I think are people that could fill into either a DC-thomas, or Jim Zorn as HC hes done the HC bit before and there is no way he would be worse than Romeo and maybe if romeo wasn't pulling double duty things would be different.

Or maybe we just aren't good and it was all of us just saying this team is talented. But if a first place team can shake things we should be able to.

Try somebody!! Their water boy couldn't be worse. I am with you nigeriannightmare, this season is truly disheartening. Clark Hunt should be ashamed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    Try somebody!! Their water boy couldn't be worse. I am with you nigeriannightmare, this season is truly disheartening. Clark Hunt should be ashamed!!!
    I don't even own this rusty, old, smoking junker and I'm ashamed. I can't imagine how he must feel, unless he just doesn't GAF.

Missing two hubcaps with a torn top and four bald tires......

I just can't handle the fact that on paper this team looks REALLY good!!

Trust the process.

Pioli is going to be on 3 guys in a garage tomorrow talking state of the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Well Jim Zorn and Emmitt Thomas I think are people that could fill into either a DC-thomas, or Jim Zorn as HC hes done the HC bit before and there is no way he would be worse than Romeo and maybe if romeo wasn't pulling double duty things would be different.
    I forgot about Zorne.

Has Emmitt every called a defense before. Who can actually replace Crennel as DC. If so I am ready to can Crennel Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I forgot about Zorne.

Has Emmitt every called a defense before. Who can actually replace Crennel as DC. If so I am ready to can Crennel Now.
    I'm not sure anyone could do any worse at DC.

Seen the scores lately?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast