Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three wishes...what are yours??

Default Three wishes...what are yours??

Again, I love the Chiefs like everyone else but they suck. I don't care who you point the finger at because we don't have enough fingers...I was really pumped for this season but once again, we blow. I am glad they have an off week so my Sunday will not be as depressing. Here are my three:
    1. New coach and GM and not Cowher..he had way too long in Pitt.

2. Two new QB's, rookie and a
    veteran who actually is a leader. Cassel couldn't lead girl scouts.

3. New OC, Dabol really stinks....

And to all those who want to tell me to get lost because I'm being negative? How else are you going to act after all these years of mediocrity. Herm fell *** backwards into the playoffs and Cassel getting them into the playoffs was hysterical since they were beaten soundly against Baltimore in round one! The West has stunk for a while!!

1. All new coaches. I do not like the metality of this coaching staff.

2. A Humbling of Pioli. I still think he could be the right guy, but he needs to make a bigger impact in the draft. Before this season started everyone thought this team was rebuilt with Depth and would compete for the division. On paper the only major concern was the QB. Hind Sight has changed to a fire Pioli now. I am not in that boat, yet, but before Pioli goes treating the fan base like Bill Parcels he needs to check himself. If your team is winning you can act like that. If you are losing, you better realize we are not the East Coast and treating us as such becomes personal.

3. I wish Arrowhead would serve funnel Cakes...

Funnel cakes would be great! Especially with the powdered sugar! I watched the special on the 95 Browns and Pioli really didn't seem to be a 'needed cog'. I also don't see Belichick asking him anything about personnel when in New England...I think his credits are undeserved. He really seems to be a pompous man who happened to be in the right place at the right time...unfortunately for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    1. All new coaches. I do not like the metality of this coaching staff.

2. A Humbling of Pioli. I still think he could be the right guy, but he needs to make a bigger impact in the draft. Before this season started everyone thought this team was rebuilt with Depth and would compete for the division. On paper the only major concern was the QB. Hind Sight has changed to a fire Pioli now. I am not in that boat, yet, but before Pioli goes treating the fan base like Bill Parcels he needs to check himself. If your team is winning you can act like that. If you are losing, you better realize we are not the East Coast and treating us as such becomes personal.

3. I wish Arrowhead would serve funnel Cakes...
    The only funnel around Arrowhead is the $hitter that this team has gone down.

I'm with Largo, only I wouldn't mind Cowher in some sort of management role. Not sure if he's GM material but I think he would do good in a player personnel role.

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    The only funnel around Arrowhead is the that this team has gone down.

I'm with Largo, only I wouldn't mind Cowher in some sort of management role. Not sure if he's GM material but I think he would do good in a player personnel role.

The thing is, we are soft. A coach like cowher has his guys playing tough all the time not just some of the time. This team is SOFT!!! That is coaching IMO.

Front office and coaching staff needs to be cleaned out - again. But nothing can really happen until after the season. Most people worth bringing in are already under contract of some sort.
    SHUT IT

The question is are the Hunts willing not to be cheap and pay for top tier GM's and coaches. Arrowhead is always sold out, that's great but it may also be a curse. Why spend more than you need to when the masses will come no matter what. Don't the Chiefs have the highest cap space?

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The question is are the Hunts willing not to be cheap and pay for top tier GM's and coaches. Arrowhead is always sold out, that's great but it may also be a curse. Why spend more than you need to when the masses will come no matter what. Don't the Chiefs have the highest cap space?
    That depends on who you listen to.

The media reports say that yes we do.

But as the powers that be pointed out there are contract incentives bonuses that are not made public. We have no way to tell what if any cap space that takes up. Since all contracts are kept to there eyes only.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Wish list

1. NEW COACHING STAFF no doubt that needs to change the talent on this team is not playing up to there talent level.

2. QB help. I think most can agree that the qb needs to be upgraded.

3. A REAL number 1 WR a guy who won't hold out all camp then then get out preformed by the backup TE in games.

4. Continue to help the O line. We have worked on it but we are not there yet. Our rookies should keep getting better. But we need more help

5. Help the defensive backfield that's the biggest problem on the defensive side of the ball IMO. Hali and Houston have gotten pressure on the QB we need help with our DBS.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

1. Geno Smith
    2. New Coaching Staff
    3. better GM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast