Thread: Cassel cleared for non contact

Default Cassel cleared for non contact

Despite the controversy and disarray that is the Chiefs these days I am glad he is getting his health back. Hope he continues to improve on a personal level, the Chiefs are what they are with or without him.

Default The Stronghold

I'm interested in who's going to be our QB next game. Cassel or Quinn, maybe stanzi. How about trick shot. Who ever it is. Goodluck. And GO CHIEFS.

Wel Crennel is splitting the snaps so neither one is getting enough practice to be able to produce so looking forward to that trainwreck.

I would give Stanzi the start in a few games just to see what he has got and then you know and get rid of him with the rest of them if he is not capable...

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    I would give Stanzi the start in a few games just to see what he has got and then you know and get rid of him with the rest of them if he is not capable...
    Yeah time to see if Tanny or Stanzi will be our 3rd string QB next year but I say start him in the last 2 or 3 games. Judge Quinn over the next few ones.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    Yeah time to see if Tanny or Stanzi will be our 3rd string QB next year but I say start him in the last 2 or 3 games. Judge Quinn over the next few ones.
    What I was thinking. Throwing Quinn out because he didn't go out and light up the world in his first starting game in 3 years seems like a knee jerk reaction.

If Quinn doesn't start getting better then by all means put Stanzi in for as many games as Quinn and see what we have. But going with the 3rd string guy because the 2nd string guy didn't go out and succeed right away seems...quick.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    What I was thinking. Throwing Quinn out because he didn't go out and light up the world in his first starting game in 3 years seems like a knee jerk reaction.

If Quinn doesn't start getting better then by all means put Stanzi in for as many games as Quinn and see what we have. But going with the 3rd string guy because the 2nd string guy didn't go out and succeed right away seems...quick.
    Definitely considering the 1st string guy got 3 years to work it out.