Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Profootballtalk.com on Pioli's extension, the truth...

Hybrid View

Default Profootballtalk.com on Pioli's extension, the truth...

I rarely believe any thing sports media reports on a National or local level, as most report based upon hearsay, speculation, & lack of credible sources. Their "source close to the situation" is crapola most times.

Profootballtalk.com I do however, consider to be the most reliable these days for accuracy & honesty in reporting. Below is a link to their opinion on the current rumors related to Pioli's extension.

I would like to point out a comment within their article related to Pioli's extension. PFT know's who those people are & so do I. Those people who "dislike Pioli", since he came to KC, because he didn't kiss their butts like former GM Peterson. They have done their best to crucify Pioli among a fan base that typically buys any thing media says or reports as gospel. Even though much of whats been reported has been false based upon ONLY hearsay, gossip, unreliable, & non credible sources. Clark Hunt made it perfectly clear to the KC Star, which they ran a story misleading fans yet again, even after Clark made it clear.."we don't discuss our contracts with the public"...including media.

Profootballtalk.com - "There’s also a chance that folks who don’t like Pioli are pushing embellished, exaggerated, and/or fabricated facts in order to foment further fan discontent regarding Hunt and Pioli, fanning the flames so that Hunt will feel like he has no choice but to move on. Either way, someone is dead wrong on this one."

^^^ TRUTH!!

King confirms report that Pioli was not offered extension | ProFootballTalk

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

(insert huge sigh of relief)

I have no problem keeping Pioli. I feel like he's brought in some great talent to make this team better. Just please, find our savior at QB, Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I have no problem keeping Pioli. I feel like he's brought in some great talent to make this team better. Just please, find our savior at QB, Scott.
    Letting coaches pull dbl duty is kinda dumb too.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Letting coaches pull dbl duty is kinda dumb too.
    Some coaches do a good job with it. I thought Romeo did a great job managing at the end of last year. It has not translated at all though to this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Some coaches do a good job with it. I thought Romeo did a great job managing at the end of last year. It has not translated at all though to this year.
    What is that attributed to. He did an awesome job againstd an unstoppable offense at the time.

Are you saying Jason Whitlock created the rumor about the extension becuase Pioli and Clark basically told him to get lost. I don't believe it... Oh wait it was Twitlock who came out of the blue to call in the local radio shows to comment on this and then did right an article about it which started the smoke...

Pioli is a failure. The bye week would had been a good time to get this clown outta here.
    SHUT IT

Default The Stronghold

The only real problem I see is the QB issue. Cassel got his shot, Quinn could use a few more starts (maybe 3 more games). Give stanzi a go, bring in Alex "trick shot" Tanney. Anything to mix is up. Our team is in need of a QB. The draft aint till next season. See what our QBs got, use them all.

This team is a soild group of players. If you look at what happen in the following 6 games. TURNOVERS killed us. Deflected balls that were intercepted played a hugh roll in the turnover ratio. Fix that issue alone and we got a great football team. Never give up CHIEFS fans we still got a shot at winning the division. Its a very slim margin, but we can still win. GO CHIEFS

Quote Originally Posted by SBV_Eagle_Bull View Post
    The only real problem I see is the QB issue. Cassel got his shot, Quinn could use a few more starts (maybe 3 more games). Give stanzi a go, bring in Alex "trick shot" Tanney. Anything to mix is up. Our team is in need of a QB. The draft aint till next season. See what our QBs got, use them all.

This team is a soild group of players. If you look at what happen in the following 6 games. TURNOVERS killed us. Deflected balls that were intercepted played a hugh roll in the turnover ratio. Fix that issue alone and we got a great football team. Never give up CHIEFS fans we still got a shot at winning the division. Its a very slim margin, but we can still win. GO CHIEFS

On that note I am starting to think we need to part ways with Nick Sirianni as our receivers coach. Everyone wants to call out the QBs but those plays are still around 50/50 with the WR being responsible too. I hear smatterings against the receivers but their play has deserved much more scrutiny.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast