Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Profootballtalk.com on Pioli's extension, the truth...

Default Profootballtalk.com on Pioli's extension, the truth...

I rarely believe any thing sports media reports on a National or local level, as most report based upon hearsay, speculation, & lack of credible sources. Their "source close to the situation" is crapola most times.

Profootballtalk.com I do however, consider to be the most reliable these days for accuracy & honesty in reporting. Below is a link to their opinion on the current rumors related to Pioli's extension.

I would like to point out a comment within their article related to Pioli's extension. PFT know's who those people are & so do I. Those people who "dislike Pioli", since he came to KC, because he didn't kiss their butts like former GM Peterson. They have done their best to crucify Pioli among a fan base that typically buys any thing media says or reports as gospel. Even though much of whats been reported has been false based upon ONLY hearsay, gossip, unreliable, & non credible sources. Clark Hunt made it perfectly clear to the KC Star, which they ran a story misleading fans yet again, even after Clark made it clear.."we don't discuss our contracts with the public"...including media.

Profootballtalk.com - "There’s also a chance that folks who don’t like Pioli are pushing embellished, exaggerated, and/or fabricated facts in order to foment further fan discontent regarding Hunt and Pioli, fanning the flames so that Hunt will feel like he has no choice but to move on. Either way, someone is dead wrong on this one."

^^^ TRUTH!!

King confirms report that Pioli was not offered extension | ProFootballTalk

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i agree about the qb situation, now IS the time to play around w/different guys to see if any can put a spark of life into the offense...as much as i like the thought of pioli getting the boot, who replaces him in mid season.. more likely this is his last year and we replace him after the season.
    Honestly guys, I think we are two more losses away from saying the season is blown. Right now no one in the AFC is running away with it. This team could come around and still make the playoffs with our record. Heck, in this league and considering we have only played one divisional rival, 9 and 7 could make the playoffs.

Maybe I have been watching too many feel good sports movies.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Honestly guys, I think we are two more losses away from saying the season is blown. Right now no one in the AFC is running away with it. This team could come around and still make the playoffs with our record. Heck, in this league and considering we have only played one divisional rival, 9 and 7 could make the playoffs.

At the end of last years season, I predicted 8-8 or 7-9 winning the division. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Great ideas, fire EVERYONE! And who exactly is going to replace all these people the Chiefs should fire? And I mean REALISTIC scenarios.
    That's Clark's job to figure out. One thing that is obvious in the NFL business is no one cares about who you are, how nice you are, or how you're being treated in the public. All that matters is winning.

Is Scott Pioli winning? No....
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    That's Clark's job to figure out. One thing that is obvious in the NFL business is no one cares about who you are, how nice you are, or how you're being treated in the public. All that matters is winning.

Is Scott Pioli winning? No....
    No, in the NFL "business", all that matters is making money. If they are a losing team but still make money then they will not care so much about winning. It's the sad truth. Money runs EVERYTHING!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Crennel can't do double duty. 3 reasons we beat grenbay. They looked past us. Crennel already game planned for it (not HC) players were happy Haley was gone..(that wore off quickly)

Quote Originally Posted by SBV_Eagle_Bull View Post
    The only real problem I see is the QB issue. Cassel got his shot, Quinn could use a few more starts (maybe 3 more games). Give stanzi a go, bring in Alex "trick shot" Tanney. Anything to mix is up. Our team is in need of a QB. The draft aint till next season. See what our QBs got, use them all.

This team is a soild group of players. If you look at what happen in the following 6 games. TURNOVERS killed us. Deflected balls that were intercepted played a hugh roll in the turnover ratio. Fix that issue alone and we got a great football team. Never give up CHIEFS fans we still got a shot at winning the division. Its a very slim margin, but we can still win. GO CHIEFS
    Alex Tanney is on IR. We are better of trying to pick up someone off the heap than play Stanzi.

Sadly, most of the folks around here gave up after two games. Some after the preseason.

But I too would really like to see us get our s*** together and start winning ball games.

1-5, and as ugly as they have been is discouraging. BUt it is not over yet, and there is talent here that can beat the wholy horses*** out of a lot of teams.

I am not throwing in the towel yet.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Sadly, most of the folks around here gave up after two games. Some after the preseason.

But I too would really like to see us get our s*** together and start winning ball games.

1-5, and as ugly as they have been is discouraging. BUt it is not over yet, and there is talent here that can beat the wholy horses*** out of a lot of teams.

I am not throwing in the towel yet.
    Since when did you become a homer?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

We COULD turn things around, but..... Our offensive game plans don't put us in that situation. Shut down the running game and it's over. Our coaches are horrible at gameeplanning, play calling, and adhustments. It seems Phillys D coordinator got canned cuz Vick turned the ball over too much. We need to get rid of Dabol if we plan on winning many games.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Alex Tanney is on IR. We are better of trying to pick up someone off the heap than play Stanzi.
    i suspect Tanney's injury is a little exagerated just so we don't lose him
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast