Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: What 4 Bowe?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default What 4 Bowe?


    0 Not allowed!
    If you were trading Bowe what would you want for him???

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    231
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bradye06 View Post
    If you were trading Bowe what would you want for him???
    Two 2nd round picks. He is gone from KC after this year so it might be a harder deal to work that out but at least one 2nd round pick.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    Two 2nd round picks. He is gone from KC after this year so it might be a harder deal to work that out but at least one 2nd round pick.
    I would fall over dead if we got two 2nd rounder for Bowe. He's under contract for 10 games. I'd say a 3rd and a 6th...maybe a 5th.

    Our comp pick for Bowe would be a 3rd/4th anyway so we move up a bit and would get a 6th round pick. While I like Bowe and think he's a good WR I'd say it's close to this analogy. You go into a car dealership trying to sell your 2010 car. You've lost your job and can't make the payments. They know this and you're wanting fair money. They're going to say no because they can just wait til you don't have the car (Bowe finishes the season) and then go get the car for pennies on the dollar (no draft picks).

    If I'm not mistaken Bowe is from the Miami area or just really likes Florida (Miami area). He'd probably strongly consider a contract from them if he finishes this year and we don't tag him anyway.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I would fall over dead if we got two 2nd rounder for Bowe. He's under contract for 10 games. I'd say a 3rd and a 6th...maybe a 5th.

    Our comp pick for Bowe would be a 3rd/4th anyway so we move up a bit and would get a 6th round pick. While I like Bowe and think he's a good WR I'd say it's close to this analogy. You go into a car dealership trying to sell your 2010 car. You've lost your job and can't make the payments. They know this and you're wanting fair money. They're going to say no because they can just wait til you don't have the car (Bowe finishes the season) and then go get the car for pennies on the dollar (no draft picks).

    If I'm not mistaken Bowe is from the Miami area or just really likes Florida (Miami area). He'd probably strongly consider a contract from them if he finishes this year and we don't tag him anyway.
    If that's the case, I'd rather Franchise him again.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    If that's the case, I'd rather Franchise him again.
    And if I was Pioli that's exactly what I'd tell the Dolphins too. If we don't get at least a second because you're undervaluing him I'll tag him again.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Trade Bowe, Berry, Moeaki, Cassel, Quinn, Routt, Hillis, Baldwin, Crennel, Dabol, Dorsey, Pioli, and Jackson to Green Bay for Rodgers.
    SHUT IT

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NKC
    Posts
    252
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Trade Bowe, Berry, Moeaki, Cassel, Quinn, Routt, Hillis, Baldwin, Crennel, Dabol, Dorsey, Pioli, and Jackson to Green Bay for Rodgers.
    As stupid as that sounds, our record could only get worse by one win if it did happen.

    No way Green bay would go for it anyway. Why would they want the worst coordinators and HC in the league?

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    As stupid as that sounds, our record could only get worse by one win if it did happen.

    No way Green bay would go for it anyway. Why would they want the worst coordinators and HC in the league?
    LOL! I'm one frustrated fan....
    SHUT IT

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,589
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 115

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was talking with some friends and someone said " could you imagine Larry Fitzgerald and Dwayne Bowe on teams that had QB that could throw great passes to them" but back to the topic....i would want a first but that's not happening...i don't think anyone will give up a 2nd for him either.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Largo Florida
    Posts
    104
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Doobs.....great pic! I wanna go to the beach!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I Believe Bowe!
    By Boxermm187 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:21 PM
  2. D Bowe on his way out?
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:18 PM
  3. D Bowe
    By NWA Chief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 05:03 PM
  4. Bowe ROY
    By sling58 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •