Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What 4 Bowe?

Hybrid View

Default What 4 Bowe?

If you were trading Bowe what would you want for him???

Quote Originally Posted by bradye06 View Post
    If you were trading Bowe what would you want for him???
    Two 2nd round picks. He is gone from KC after this year so it might be a harder deal to work that out but at least one 2nd round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    Two 2nd round picks. He is gone from KC after this year so it might be a harder deal to work that out but at least one 2nd round pick.
    I would fall over dead if we got two 2nd rounder for Bowe. He's under contract for 10 games. I'd say a 3rd and a 6th...maybe a 5th.

Our comp pick for Bowe would be a 3rd/4th anyway so we move up a bit and would get a 6th round pick. While I like Bowe and think he's a good WR I'd say it's close to this analogy. You go into a car dealership trying to sell your 2010 car. You've lost your job and can't make the payments. They know this and you're wanting fair money. They're going to say no because they can just wait til you don't have the car (Bowe finishes the season) and then go get the car for pennies on the dollar (no draft picks).

If I'm not mistaken Bowe is from the Miami area or just really likes Florida (Miami area). He'd probably strongly consider a contract from them if he finishes this year and we don't tag him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I would fall over dead if we got two 2nd rounder for Bowe. He's under contract for 10 games. I'd say a 3rd and a 6th...maybe a 5th.

Our comp pick for Bowe would be a 3rd/4th anyway so we move up a bit and would get a 6th round pick. While I like Bowe and think he's a good WR I'd say it's close to this analogy. You go into a car dealership trying to sell your 2010 car. You've lost your job and can't make the payments. They know this and you're wanting fair money. They're going to say no because they can just wait til you don't have the car (Bowe finishes the season) and then go get the car for pennies on the dollar (no draft picks).

If I'm not mistaken Bowe is from the Miami area or just really likes Florida (Miami area). He'd probably strongly consider a contract from them if he finishes this year and we don't tag him anyway.
    If that's the case, I'd rather Franchise him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    If that's the case, I'd rather Franchise him again.
    And if I was Pioli that's exactly what I'd tell the Dolphins too. If we don't get at least a second because you're undervaluing him I'll tag him again.

Trade Bowe, Berry, Moeaki, Cassel, Quinn, Routt, Hillis, Baldwin, Crennel, Dabol, Dorsey, Pioli, and Jackson to Green Bay for Rodgers.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Trade Bowe, Berry, Moeaki, Cassel, Quinn, Routt, Hillis, Baldwin, Crennel, Dabol, Dorsey, Pioli, and Jackson to Green Bay for Rodgers.
    As stupid as that sounds, our record could only get worse by one win if it did happen.

No way Green bay would go for it anyway. Why would they want the worst coordinators and HC in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    As stupid as that sounds, our record could only get worse by one win if it did happen.

No way Green bay would go for it anyway. Why would they want the worst coordinators and HC in the league?
    LOL! I'm one frustrated fan....
    SHUT IT

I was talking with some friends and someone said " could you imagine Larry Fitzgerald and Dwayne Bowe on teams that had QB that could throw great passes to them" but back to the topic....i would want a first but that's not happening...i don't think anyone will give up a 2nd for him either.

Doobs.....great pic! I wanna go to the beach!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast