Thread: Tailgating

Default Tailgating

Hey Everybody!!!

There are 4 (26-30 year olds) of us driving down to KC next week from Winnipeg Canada to watch the Jayhawks Longhorns and chiefs and raiders games...

I went to a chiefs game a long time ago and i remember the tailgating was unbelievable! we had a friend who lived down there and he drove us to the tailgate had a bbq and everything! This time around we are staying in a hotel near arrowhead and we were wondering how do we go abouts the tailgating if we dont have a vehicle... can we just walk to the lot with a case of beer? haha any help or suggestions would be very appreciated!

I've been to many games all around the NFL and the KC trip was by far my fave and i cannot wait for next week!!!! I'll be rocking my Boerigter Jersey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raydawg View Post
    Hey Everybody!!!

There are 4 (26-30 year olds) of us driving down to KC next week from Winnipeg Canada to watch the Jayhawks Longhorns and chiefs and raiders games...

I went to a chiefs game a long time ago and i remember the tailgating was unbelievable! we had a friend who lived down there and he drove us to the tailgate had a bbq and everything! This time around we are staying in a hotel near arrowhead and we were wondering how do we go abouts the tailgating if we dont have a vehicle... can we just walk to the lot with a case of beer? haha any help or suggestions would be very appreciated!

I've been to many games all around the NFL and the KC trip was by far my fave and i cannot wait for next week!!!! I'll be rocking my Boerigter Jersey!!!

Yes, you can walk from your hotel to the stadium parking lots, and bring your own beer. You can't take beer inside the stadium of course, but are allowed to bring your own to the parking lots at Arrowhead to tailgate with. Many people walk to the stadium lots from staying at nearby hotels, or parking somewhere other than the stadium lots.

Welcome back to KC...Home of the CHIEFS!!!! ;)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Update: Raydawg and his friends have been included in our KC Chiefs Tailgate Club on Facebook, and are invited to join our usual tailgate in Lot A. GO CHIEFS & FANS!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~