Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on this saveourchiefs movement?

Default Thoughts on this saveourchiefs movement?

Looks like they are flying two banner planes this week along with a flyer of Piolis bad stats they want handed out and now have sports nutz selling shirts for their blackout Arrowhead game.

Personally I don't participate in their message but I understand the frustration, I just think its all a wasted effort. Come the "blackout" game I have a feeling this movement will be shown how much support they really have and I don't expect the Sea of Red to change colors. I could very well be wrong but I'll believe it when I see it.

The whole thing comes off as a bunch of keyboard warriors on the web. I don't believe that the fan base can sway managements decisions, yet when something happens they think they played a role in it.

i don't think their will be much black in the crowd either. i think there will be little pockets of it here and there and thats it. It's getting out of hand in my opinion.

not to mention the guy behind it all and started the blackout and everything lives in arizona.

I can't think of much worse than wearing was is effectively Raiders colours for a game, I like the idea of some sort of protest but not wearing black.

Let them have at it if they think it'll help. What's the worst that could happen? Clark leaves the current regime status quo just to piss them off? Doubt if that happens.

I'm sure that everyone from Clark Hunt down knows that the fans are unhappy with the way the franchise has been managed in the last 7-8 yrs. If it can sway his opinion to change things up and make the team better then it's a victory for everyone.

I think people are mad. Call it a sign of the times, people are just sick and tired of everything. The chiefs are just the cherry on top for everything.

I don't think anything will be done. Peoli went on a media "good will" tour only because it got that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    I think people are mad. Call it a sign of the times, people are just sick and tired of everything. The chiefs are just the cherry on top for everything.

I don't think anything will be done. Peoli went on a media "good will" tour only because it got that bad.

Good point Miller, I think you're right with the sick and tired point. This makes an outlet for frustrations that really can't all stem from a sports team sucking so hard.

Sam Mellenger IIRC did say Scooter went on a media blitz last year during the bye week, whether or not the two are really connected I don't know but I don't remember if he did one in 2010 when things weren't so bad.

It's a very double edges sword for me. I bleed Chiefs colors, and when they lose (which is way too often) it ruins my day. I live this team and I want them to at least be competitive every week. So it's hard for me to think of people doing this to my team. But on the other hand..... I'm tired of being the worst team in the league. Being Mismanaged, and miscoached. We are a young team with NO discipline. We as Chiefs fans deserve better than this!! I guess sometimes it takes a revolution to make changes happen??? Why has it come to this???
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    i don't think their will be much black in the crowd either. i think there will be little pockets of it here and there and thats it. It's getting out of hand in my opinion.

not to mention the guy behind it all and started the blackout and everything lives in arizona.
    i actually did a plumbing estimate at the guy in arizonas house. he blogs chiefs constantly and doesnt work hejust sits at his computer all day and night, while his backyard floods. He hasnt had a real job in years.

i don't care how frustrated or pi$$$$d off i am i would NEVER EVER wear black to a CHIEFS rader game. if you want to wear some black to a chargers or broncos game fine, but to wear rader colors to the game is unforgivable and i hope any CHIEFS fan who does that is treated as a rader fan. and BTW i do hope pioli gets fired at the end of the season and we get a real QB for next year, and either romeo hires a DC or we get a new coach too.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Nothing to see here, move along...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast