Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shall we get this week started?

Default Shall we get this week started?

Raiders @ Chiefs.....................both teams are horrible but you always want to beat a division rival.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Chiefs 45, Raiders 10.....okay, may be a bit much. I just can't wait for the game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The Raiders D has shown some signs of life and tighten things up...though the DB's are still very suspect. But Knapp has SUCKED the life out of the Raiders O. Knapp runs the O like someone trying to learn how drive a stick shift for the first time. It stutters and stops....get 's going for a bit...then stutters and stops again. It's frustrating to watch.
    We should introduce you to Brian daboll, it's safe to say both OC's r suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    We should introduce you to Brian daboll, it's safe to say both OC's r suspect.
    Wait...he was talking about the Raiders OC to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I was being optimistic, and furthermore "I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponents youth and inexperience."...Sorry I had a Reagan moment.
    Don't make me break out Laughing Joe Biden! Kidding. Anyway here's to hoping we'll get an offensive TD. Heck I'll take a Palko hail mary at half time. But after the past two games and Daboll's explosive offense this season I won't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The Raiders D has shown some signs of life and tighten things up...though the DB's are still very suspect. But Knapp has SUCKED the life out of the Raiders O. Knapp runs the O like someone trying to learn how drive a stick shift for the first time. It stutters and stops....get 's going for a bit...then stutters and stops again. It's frustrating to watch.
    Why did they bring him back, I thought he was the OC awhile back and was bad at it before?

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Why did they bring him back, I thought he was the OC awhile back and was bad at it before?
    That's the unanimous question Raider Nation asked as soon as we heard he was coming back. I think he got a free pass to come back because if Jamarcus Russell, but during that 1st stint DMac 's production suffered....dejavu.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Don't make me break out Laughing Joe Biden! Kidding. Anyway here's to hoping we'll get an offensive TD. Heck I'll take a Palko hail mary at half time. But after the past two games and Daboll's explosive offense this season I won't hold my breath.
    You and me both.

Quinn gets two touchdowns today....and two picks. Book it, I think.

Well who predicted quinn only playing a couple snaps....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123