Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs games on your computer

Default Chiefs games on your computer

I figured out a way to watch every Chiefs game on your computer for free in real-time. I watched the Chiefs/Bengals game today from the comfort of my couch. I will post the details tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Thanks...this is great.
    No problem. It's the only way many of us get to watch the game. Maybe next year the NFL will bless us all with some primetime games.

Wow thanks so much! In Philadelphia here I haven't been able to see a Chiefs game yet this year. And here Fox is televising a lousy game (Redskins-Jets) because they always show Redskins, Cowboys, and Giants games here (even if they're lousy games) because they figure Eagle fans are more interested in seeing what their division rivals are doing than to see a better football game.

This is so great to see my beloved Chiefs!

We have 1 against the Jets on 12/30. Maybe it will be a clinching game for the playoffs.

PS- Gonzo 1st down
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=610&dateline=11923981  67

Thanks again so much, Admin. As crushed as I am that the Chiefs lost, I am so glad I got to see them play today. Win or lose, I LOVE to see their games. I LOVE THE CHIEFS!

Thanks again so much.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Thanks again so much, Admin. As crushed as I am that the Chiefs lost, I am so glad I got to see them play today. Win or lose, I LOVE to see their games. I LOVE THE CHIEFS!

Thanks again so much.
    Glad you could enjoy it. I live in Detroit so I understand your predicament regarding televised Chiefs games.

Well I missed this thread before the end of the game but THANK YOU I never get to see chiefs games out here in Illinois.

I'll post the location of the sopcast for the next game.

Well do it please.. The Satt Bills mount up this time of year or the bar bills do ..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'll post the location of the sopcast for the next game.
    SOPcast is a great app. I used it last year for the NFL Network games.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

How do you get an index of these SOPcast games...could I use the same software to watch my 49ers get their teeth kicked in weekly?!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast