Thread: What is with the Chiefs?

Default Re: What is with the Chiefs?

I cant believe how bad the Chiefs look. This is the worst I've seen them play in a long, long time. It is almost embarassing to be a Chiefs fan this year. The secondary could be the worst to ever be fielded by any NFL team. I remember not too long ago, we had one of the best defenses in the NFL and the offense couldn't score. Boy have things changed.

The chiefs need secondary its killin us...we need to get rid of old and injury prone priest and get some good cornerback or sumthin good on D with the extra money cuz we got young and strong larry who is lookin good!!!
    Yes i am realy BellyBoy\'s sonbut only by blood!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    \"Win or Lose...We\'re Drinkin Booze!!!\"---Lee Man-C7
    ...... :pint: :pint: ...

Belly Jr,

hey buddy i saw you on the jumbotron at the raiders game on Xmas. I was laughing at that until you started to roll your stomach. I had to put my beer down... ha.
    Great win! and now they need some help big time in the secondary and maybe LB. Hopefully this sunday against SD, we can see more of Samie, Richard Smith and hopefully a glimpse of what Kris Wilson can do for us.

No question we need help on defense. With regards to Priest, we could definitely use him two or three more seasons. He won't be playing that long though. I'm guessing 1-2 more seasons at the max. Larry is a slightly above average back running behind a great line. Until the Chiefs improve on defense, it is going to be a lot of the same. Look for help on D from the draft, because I don't think there will be enough cap room to improve through free agency. At least not, without a trade.

I agree with admin priest will and should stay for 1 hopefully 2 seasons. And we definantly need some help on D out of the draft.
    Go Chiefs!!! :hammer: ......