Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on this saveourchiefs movement?

Default Thoughts on this saveourchiefs movement?

Looks like they are flying two banner planes this week along with a flyer of Piolis bad stats they want handed out and now have sports nutz selling shirts for their blackout Arrowhead game.

Personally I don't participate in their message but I understand the frustration, I just think its all a wasted effort. Come the "blackout" game I have a feeling this movement will be shown how much support they really have and I don't expect the Sea of Red to change colors. I could very well be wrong but I'll believe it when I see it.

The whole thing comes off as a bunch of keyboard warriors on the web. I don't believe that the fan base can sway managements decisions, yet when something happens they think they played a role in it.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i don't care how frustrated or pi$$$$d off i am i would NEVER EVER wear black to a CHIEFS rader game. if you want to wear some black to a chargers or broncos game fine, but to wear rader colors to the game is unforgivable and i hope any CHIEFS fan who does that is treated as a rader fan. and BTW i do hope pioli gets fired at the end of the season and we get a real QB for next year, and either romeo hires a DC or we get a new coach too.
    True. But its actually against the Bengals.

All Chiefs fans are frustrated. But there is NOTHING that justifies a Chiefs fan wearing black to a Chiefs/Raiders game. Nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    All Chiefs fans are frustrated. But there is NOTHING that justifies a Chiefs fan wearing black to a Chiefs/Raiders game. Nothing at all.
    I think they quickly realized that and changed it to the NEXT home game. They say it was to show mourning but I think part of it was to stick out from the crowd... you go with yellow or white you would blend in. Any other color would be from a different team. Only color I could think of really that wouldnt be too close to any of our rivals is purple or green.
    Also isnt it better that there be a PEACEFUL protest at least they are gathering together and not ruining the game.
    If the chiefs really want to stop most of the problems stop serving beer...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12