Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quinn to start versus Oakland

Default Quinn to start versus Oakland

Adam Teicher is reporting that Quinn will start this week versus Oakland...Talk about a lose/lose situation (meaning, doesn't matter who was announced as starter).

Source: https://twitter.com/adamteicher/stat...36965827149824

The Cassel era has ended.
    All that means is Quinn will be the new guy to boo while the head coach continues to lead them to doom.

ya i don't like it... I still think this team had a shot at winning the division but not with quinn.

Only thing this tells me is they are going to mix it up and see what their backups have and the decision has probably been made to draft a QB this spring. Now need to see if brady can be a viable backup to sign him as one since i doubt cassel will want a paycut to stay a backup. But i'm sure this means cassel's days are done here which will make alot of fans happy i'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    ya i don't like it... I still think this team had a shot at winning the division but not with quinn.

Only thing this tells me is they are going to mix it up and see what their backups have and the decision has probably been made to draft a QB this spring. Now need to see if brady can be a viable backup to sign him as one since i doubt cassel will want a paycut to stay a backup. But i'm sure this means cassel's days are done here which will make alot of fans happy i'm sure
    What is better though a paycut or not getting paid at all? I dont really see him becoming an announcer... unless he is trying to become an actor
    Last edited by Chiefster; 10-22-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Language

I can't see the video but i hope that's the K-Swiss commercial, because that video is hilarious. Also, it doesn't matter who our QB is, our D can't play, our WR can't catch....but we'll see what happens

I am looking forward to see what Quinn can do now with a little rust off and hopefully a REAL gameplan not run run run even when the run isn't working that we saw against Tampa Lets see what it brings
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I am looking forward to see what Quinn can do now with a little rust off and hopefully a REAL gameplan not run run run even when the run isn't working that we saw against Tampa Lets see what it brings
    I completely agree. We need to save Jamaal and not rush him 300 times this year. Lets see what Quinn can do with the team that has plenty of weapons and if he fails, give Stanzi a shot. Probably going to draft a QB next spring anyway, might as well have see how the remaining two on our roster can play.

Don't shocked to see Quinn lighting up the Raiders secondary. The Rauders DB field is a disaster.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Don't shocked to see Quinn lighting up the Raiders secondary. The Rauders DB field is a disaster.
    We're talking about Brady Quinn...He can't throw a pass 10 yards down the field. His career yards per attempt is 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    We're talking about Brady Quinn...He can't throw a pass 10 yards down the field. His career yards per attempt is 5.4.
    That's how bad the DB situation is for the Raiders. Quinn could light them up! SMH...

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast