Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

Angry Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

This game is not about I loose a bet or I have to change my avatar for a Faiders one on twitter.

This game showed that most of those players on Red and Gold don't deserve US!

They got a week to show improvement and there where NO at all.

Hard Workin' people form KC that spends money and time supporting CHIEFS deserve better!

Chiefs fans around the world deserve better!

In any company around the world if you don't deliver it you got fired isn't?

This isn't anymore about just "FIRE PIOLI-BECH CASSEL" ...

Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

They are NOT at least a competitive team.

Chiefs owns one of the best and most loyal fans around the NFL.

In exchange season after season we get a LAME product.

This is not anymore Loyal Fans vs Save Our Chiefs fans

We need to make a common union as ONE .. and show Owner that WE DEMAND a BETTER PRODUCT!

And YES fire EGOLI ... he's the apple who rotten the whole others!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Yep look at Cleveland, $175 million renovation and the team up and moved just to win a Super Bowl in the next couple years. Clark could care less how this team performs as long as he making money as soon as he doesn't hell move them. And much like Cleveland, Kansas City would get an expansion team shortly after it happened. Been sayin this for years the chiefs may have died with Lamar.

If Clark cared something would have been done already we were talking playoff run as most pundits were.
    I know new Browns Owner love FOOTBALL and wants a winning team .. not only to fill up his pockett.

That's why everybody's job is on line this season new GM, New Coach .. fresh new regime with the IDEAL of becoming a Winning team.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Unfortunately, I agree with you. It is time to stop supporting this team until the changes are made. Never thought I would be in that camp.

I understand you perfectly .. I support this team since early 90's.

Since then we got GOOD teams .. SO-SO teams but never see a team being so BAD like 2012 Chiefs ..

There is no salvaging a season we are the new Detroit lions break out the brown bags!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    There is no salvaging a season we are the new Detroit lions break out the brown bags!!!
    Won't be surprised to see more and more brown bags more often as the season goes .. but US the Chiefs fans aren't the phatetic ones.

Quote Originally Posted by alexim58 View Post
    This game is not about I loose a bet or I have to change my avatar for a Faiders one on twitter.

This game showed that most of those players on Red and Gold don't deserve US!

They got a week to show improvement and there where NO at all.

Hard Workin' people form KC that spends money and time supporting CHIEFS deserve better!

Chiefs fans around the world deserve better!

In any company around the world if you don't deliver it you got fired isn't?

This isn't anymore about just "FIRE PIOLI-BECH CASSEL" ...

Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

They are NOT at least a competitive team.

Chiefs owns one of the best and most loyal fans around the NFL.

In exchange season after season we get a LAME product.

This is not anymore Loyal Fans vs Save Our Chiefs fans

We need to make a common union as ONE .. and show Owner that WE DEMAND a BETTER PRODUCT!

And YES fire EGOLI ... he's the apple who rotten the whole others!

I feel like I just read some political talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I feel like I just read some political talking points.
    What or Why you feel like that Chiefster?

Step 1 in creating fan base unity is to fall in line and use forum friendly text like everybody else...hurt my eyes...did not read.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Yep look at Cleveland, $175 million renovation and the team up and moved just to win a Super Bowl in the next couple years. Clark could care less how this team performs as long as he making money as soon as he doesn't hell move them. And much like Cleveland, Kansas City would get an expansion team shortly after it happened. Been sayin this for years the chiefs may have died with Lamar.

If Clark cared something would have been done already we were talking playoff run as most pundits were.
    Not true! Art Model (sp?) moved the team because they refused to spend any money on the stadium. He moved them, then they decided to destroy that POS the Browns played in, and built a new stadium to get a new team.
    Also, I think (and only think) that there was a deal with the county in KC that if Tax dollars were spent to upgrade Arrowhead, that the team had to sign a contract to stay for some long term deal.

[quote=drstandley31;270112]Not true! Art Model (sp?) moved the team because they refused to spend any money on the stadium. He moved them, then they decided to destroy that POS the Browns played in, and built a new stadium to get a new team.
    Also, I think (and only think) that there was a deal with the county in KC that if Tax dollars were spent to upgrade Arrowhead, that the team had to sign a contract to stay for some long ter

You are correct I don't read we'll apparently
    Last edited by nigeriannightmare; 10-29-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Not true! Art Model (sp?) moved the team because they refused to spend any money on the stadium. He moved them, then they decided to destroy that POS the Browns played in, and built a new stadium to get a new team.
    Also, I think (and only think) that there was a deal with the county in KC that if Tax dollars were spent to upgrade Arrowhead, that the team had to sign a contract to stay for some long term deal.

This may be true but irrelevant. How long were the browns in Cleveland, longer than the chiefs in KC. Cleveland sued art model much like Kansas City would sue Clark hunt. But we would all be foolish to think Clark owes us any thing listens to us or gives a damn. This team is frankly a joke and nothing and I mean nothing has been done about it, other teams are taking action for poor performance.

If LA tells Clark we have a brand new stadium for you hell go we will whine, KC will file a law suit the NFL will intervene the same way it did in Cleveland......which is the point I was trying to make.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast