Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

Angry Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

This game is not about I loose a bet or I have to change my avatar for a Faiders one on twitter.

This game showed that most of those players on Red and Gold don't deserve US!

They got a week to show improvement and there where NO at all.

Hard Workin' people form KC that spends money and time supporting CHIEFS deserve better!

Chiefs fans around the world deserve better!

In any company around the world if you don't deliver it you got fired isn't?

This isn't anymore about just "FIRE PIOLI-BECH CASSEL" ...

Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

They are NOT at least a competitive team.

Chiefs owns one of the best and most loyal fans around the NFL.

In exchange season after season we get a LAME product.

This is not anymore Loyal Fans vs Save Our Chiefs fans

We need to make a common union as ONE .. and show Owner that WE DEMAND a BETTER PRODUCT!

And YES fire EGOLI ... he's the apple who rotten the whole others!

Goodell has said L.A. is going to get a team and it won't be from expansion. Definition: Someone is going to lose a team. The top contenders are Saint Louis, Jacksonville and KC. If the fans boycott, the $500 million + a brand new luxury stadium(this is what ESPN has been reporting for 6 months) will entice Hunt. If you can't tell by now, Hunt really doesn't care about the team like we do. It's a business and that is pretty much it. If you want no team, then please do start a successful boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Goodell has said L.A. is going to get a team and it won't be from expansion. Definition: Someone is going to lose a team. The top contenders are Saint Louis, Jacksonville and KC. If the fans boycott, the $500 million + a brand new luxury stadium(this is what ESPN has been reporting for 6 months) will entice Hunt. If you can't tell by now, Hunt really doesn't care about the team like we do. It's a business and that is pretty much it. If you want no team, then please do start a successful boycott.
    I don't believe that -- especially with his dad's statue implanted right in front of Arrowhead stadium. It doesn't make any sense to go through the trouble of relocating the team, when all he has to do is get some real football people in the front office who know what they are doing, and clean house of the current numbnuts GM that has created a political zoo in his 4-yr tenure.

Hunt is not going to go into the red from a business standpoint if there is a boycott -- not with the current revenue coming to each and every NFL team via TV, etc. Ticket sales are no longer the deciding factor.

I could be wrong, but there is a chance that Hunt is aware that a boycott isn't intended to push the Chiefs out of KC, but to make change in the front office and get some real football people in place that are going to make a sincere effort to get this team pointed in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    But my man Hali kudos to you for not being an arse when you have every right to be. I know I was completely wrong in thinking we were a football team. I never, in a million years, thought we were the worst team in the nfl....it's not even close.

Well thanks man I appreciate that. I didn't think we would be this bad either, I predicted 7-9 and actually thought that is what they were going to do, I was wrong as well. I am just glad everyone is starting to see what management has done to our franchise.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 11-03-2012 at 12:33 PM.

They were doing season tickets for $250, that's $25 a game. That's a year removed from a huge remodel. We would all be foolish to think if LA built a new stadium Clark wouldn't go. I've been to Qualcomm there's no parking and you pretty much have to go by train and not to mention the beaches of San Diego are far more attractive than the field at Qualcomm.

Well I think SD would be the team that moves way before we would.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post

Who on this site doesnt want a team? We love the chiefs we just hate management. Were the Chiefs in jeapordy moving when everyone wanted Carl Peterson fired? No. And it remains the same.

SD, Minny would be the first to go, Chiefs aren't even close.

They were doing season tickets for $250, that's $25 a game. That's a year removed from a huge remodel. We would all be foolish to think if LA built a new stadium Clark wouldn't go. I've been to Qualcomm there's no parking and you pretty much have to go by train and not to mention the beaches of San Diego are far more attractive than the field at Qualcomm.
    One problem with SoCal fans is the beaches, etc. That is why San Diego/LA fans are such "bandwagon" fans. As soon as the team doesnt look like they are dominant, fans would rather spend their money on going to the beach, disneyland, knotts, sea world, etc etc etc instead of going to the games.

As someone from LA (not there anymore but still have family), KC has never been talked about as coming to LA. It has always been (in order of likelihood) SD, Jax, and St Louis.

I believe nowadays the money teams make is in merchandising and tv contracts. I believe the teams that get televised nationally get more $$ from those games. Therefore, in order to get televised and sell merch, you have to be a competitive team. I think Hunt is smart enough to understand that and cares about making the team better.

Not going to games will be noticed, not immediately in the pocket book, but as a sign that you arent going to get televised next year unless you improve significantly.

IMO Kansas City is a state with a Tradition ..

L.A. has NONE .. I mean California got the 49ers, Chargers and Raiders ..

But Raiders are the least of the list. They hadn't being able to re conect with his fan base. They Move back to L.A. and then back to Oakland since then they hadn't been a winning team at all. As well we are missing a team that had been rumored to move out .. The St. Louis Rams. So .. I think KC moving out MO. Not an Option!

Quote Originally Posted by alexim58 View Post
    IMO Kansas City is a state with a Tradition ..

L.A. has NONE .. I mean California got the 49ers, Chargers and Raiders ..

But Raiders are the least of the list. They hadn't being able to re conect with his fan base. They Move back to L.A. and then back to Oakland since then they hadn't been a winning team at all. As well we are missing a team that had been rumored to move out .. The St. Louis Rams. So .. I think KC moving out MO. Not an Option!
    The return of the Rams(L.A)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234