Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Stop Blaming Cassel

Default Stop Blaming Cassel

The problem with the Chiefs is from the top down. Ownership - Management - Coaching. This is not any player's fault...

It is easy to pick out a single player and focus everything on him. It is the weak thing to do - the easy way out. The QB can't get a pass off. The receivers are running bad routes and dropping easy passes. The special teams unit is muffing punts. The whole thing is bad, bad, bad... Stinks of bad coaching - which starts with bad management - which stems from disinterested ownership...
    Last edited by garretto; 10-28-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Yes coaching is a major problem, but so is the second cb position, CB depth, QB, GM, DL.
    I agree with almost all of this. But I do still think that coaching is a part of the reason we are seeing the poor play to some extent with the spots mentioned. I asked this in the game thread can anyone name 1 adjustment that has been made by this team all season long?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I agree with almost all of this. But I do still think that coaching is a part of the reason we are seeing the poor play to some extent with the spots mentioned. I asked this in the game thread can anyone name 1 adjustment that has been made by this team all season long?

I still think we are a 7-9/8-8 squad with good coaching, but you are right, coaching on this team is absolutely horrible. You can tell Romeo is just there to collect his paycheck and then make the dash to Cici's before it closes.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I still think we are a 7-9/8-8 squad with good coaching, but you are right, coaching on this team is absolutely horrible. You can tell Romeo is just there to collect his paycheck and then make the dash to Cici's before it closes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345