Thread: link to funny romeo crennel's postgame comments

Default link to funny romeo crennel's postgame comments

This rant made me laugh.

Taylor Bieberle2 hours agoWhat?? No answer as to why Charles only got 5 carries?? What kind of pathetic answer is "Now that I am not exactly sure either." Your the HEAD "FreakING" COACH. You can override any decision. Your best player on the team is Charles. What great running back only gets the ball 5 times?? The Packer's running back averaged .1 (very exaggerated, but you get the point if you watched the game) yard per carry today on 22 carries. He isn't an 1/8 of the talent of Jamaal Charles, but he was fed the ball. You must be legitimately stupid not feeding the ball to arguably the best player on the team. We are the worst passing team in the NFL with the worst quarterbacks alive. Yet, we decide to keep making it known that we have the worst quarterbacks in the NFL( and maybe even college, and potentially even top high school programs). If you give Jamaal Charles an average of 20 carries a game, it is inevitable that he makes a very big play. Has Draughn done anything this season worth more carries than Charles? Charles is getting paid huge amounts of money and only giving him 5 carries is blasphemy. This organization is despicable. You want to know why any chiefs fan would be a better coach than this piece of **** staff we have? Cause a chiefs fan knows the talents of our team. A chiefs fan would run Charles ragged only to refill him with castrol gtx motor oil at half-time and cut him loose again. A chiefs fan would turn Baldwin into the weapon he deserves to be. A chiefs fan would pay Bowe lots of money because he DOES deserve it. A chiefs fan would only play players worthy of making money in the NFL. I could go on and on, but lastly, a chiefs fan would never allow such consistetly pathetic football! Being in idaho, with nobody to rant with, I have to get this bullcrap off my chest. This organization needs torn down starting tomorrow. I'm not one to ever give up, but honestly, how much more of this can we as chiefs fans take. We have consistently sucked!

Stuff Romeo said...

-It’s unfortunate because the guys are…I think they put a lot into it during the week.

-We didn’t get it done.

-We’ve got a short week, we play on Thursday. We’re gonna have to try to get the guys up mentally and physically to play the San Diego Chargers.

-They’re not going to cancel the game.

-We have a contingency plan (on the QB if both Cassel and Quinn had gone down) and we would have had somebody playing QB but I’d rather not say who it is right now because that would give our opponents an edge.

-If the other team is able to score, that puts you down.

-Now that I’m not exactly sure either. (On why Charles only got five carries.)

-I think we have good guys on the team. it think they try hard. We just don’t do enough of the things we need to do to win.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Yogi Berra of the NFL

"It's like deja vu all over again"
    "when you arrive at a fork in the road, take it"
    "It gets late early out there"

just a few quotes from Yogi Berra-sound familiar?