Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some very powerful photos

Hybrid View

Default Some very powerful photos

Words can't describe.

Its truelly a sad thing that we have this situation to deal with.

The worst thing about this is that the Chiefs have the most loyal fans in the world, and they have taken advantage of us.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    Its truelly a sad thing that we have this situation to deal with.

The worst thing about this is that the Chiefs have the most loyal fans in the world, and they have taken advantage of us.
    This

I sat 10-12 seats away from the group of guys wearing bags. I've never come away from Arrowhead with as bad a feeling as I had yesterday. During the game I got the feeling that the spirit has been broken in Chiefs Nation. There were few cheers, lots of heckling and some very loud boos during the course of that shameful debacle. I'll still watch on tv for the rest of the season but there's no way that I can go back to Arrowhead and watch what was once the loudest and most loyal crowd in the NFL turn so negative towards their beloved team.

Something needs to be done, NOW!

It won't be done now, but I feel pretty confident that Paoli & Romeo will be gone by the end of the season. Clark Hunt cannot sustain this type of exposue from the fans. These are in fact VERY powerful pictures!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

I'm a photographer and I can appreciate the powerful message of these photos.

The ones that got me were the two of Pioli and Clark. I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one.

Pioli: It's a process.
    Clark: It's been a four year process and I want results.
    Pioli: We just need to do things right and get the right people in here to succeed.
    Clark: You do know I'm the one that signs your paychecks right?
    Pioli: ...

The second picture of a scowl on Clarks face says it all.

Romeo will be gone at the end of the season.

Hopefully sooner than that!

I don't know I was driving home to Dallas from Destin FL and got to listen on my Sirius radio to the game and after the 4th TO on the 1 yard line I turned it off until that point I listened to every agonizing play. I was so disgusted the players just cannot make the plays - 1st and 20 after a holding penalty at the 45, pass to a wide open Breaston, at the 15, to the bread basket and he drops it. Other teams the WR makes hard catches let alone the easy ones ours don't as a general rule. I just do not know what the problem is coaches cannot make the WR catch the ball or the PR not fumble the ball the players have had 25 turnovers and only scored 11 TD and have not led a game this year in regulation. So the players have more than double the TO as TD. I can see how maybe the coaches may be to blame for the lack of TD or not leading a game, but not the 3 TO a game or not making the catch. The coaches just cannot make the catch or block or tackle for the players.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast