Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some very powerful photos

Default Some very powerful photos

Words can't describe.

I feel if we were not hyped so much in the offseason, that this fan backlash would of not happen. Just a few years ago we were terrible (before 2010) and i don't really recall people getting this upset. We knew we didn't have a team but it was still enjoyable to watch the game. Experts hyped us up and we as fans bought into it. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    I feel if we were not hyped so much in the offseason, that this fan backlash would of not happen. Just a few years ago we were terrible (before 2010) and i don't really recall people getting this upset. We knew we didn't have a team but it was still enjoyable to watch the game. Experts hyped us up and we as fans bought into it. Just my opinion
    I say yes & no to your comment. No...That Chiefs fans have had enough & they are simply acting out.

Yes...That many people had us in the running for the AFC West. I wasn't sold myself, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

I think since Clark took over, things in general haven't gone well. The Pioli experiment is over & when the fans "turn" like they have, it's puts a lot of pressure on Clark to make a change.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

I love this team, but am very disappointed in this team. No way we should be this bad. I think now isn't the time to clean house, BUT at seasons end it will be...... AGAIN. Frustrating, hope he gets it right next time
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Well, anyone got any way too early mock drafts?

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Well, anyone got any way too early mock drafts?
    Walterfootball.com has a couple right now. Both have us drafting #2 and getting Barkley.

Clark looks like he made a huge mistake.
    SHUT IT

I don't really know how to say this w/o getting pounced on. i have a little problem with the comments "Hunt owes us" or " I did not paying to see you lose" or "we deserve better". i know the frustration and heart breaking disapointment, i feel it too. but there seems to be a sense of entitlement which may be misplaced. Clark Hunt is his fathers son. He wants a championship as badly as his father did. the truth is it is not an easy thing to accomplish, otherwise we would have a dozen by now. what makes us believe he "owes" us anything. just because we pay for tickets to be entertained, all he owes us is to put on a good show. the CHIEFS have failed to do that, yes. last year when we upset the packers we didn't say that was so great i'm going to give them more money as a gratuity. that is ridiculous. it is REALLY easy to support your team when they are competitive ie....throngs of yankee fans, true fans love their team no matter what. yes you get upset, angry, frustrated,etc..when they lose. to stand up and say i am a fan so you OWE me a winning team just somehow feels wrong. doesn't it seem more likely that an owner looking at a loyal fan base during the lean losing years that stand faithfully behind their team earns HIS loyalty and respect. i see nothing wrong w/us voicing our displeasure w/pioli, cassel, romeo etc.. has Clark made mistakes, ya sure you betcha! is he trying to make this team better? heck yeah ! telling the CHIEFS we will only buy tickets to watch you if you are going to win, just sounds more like a cowboy fan than a CHIEFS fan to me.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    I don't really know how to say this w/o getting pounced on. i have a little problem with the comments "Hunt owes us" or " I did not paying to see you lose" or "we deserve better". i know the frustration and heart breaking disapointment, i feel it too. but there seems to be a sense of entitlement which may be misplaced. Clark Hunt is his fathers son. He wants a championship as badly as his father did. the truth is it is not an easy thing to accomplish, otherwise we would have a dozen by now. what makes us believe he "owes" us anything. just because we pay for tickets to be entertained, all he owes us is to put on a good show. the CHIEFS have failed to do that, yes. last year when we upset the packers we didn't say that was so great i'm going to give them more money as a gratuity. that is ridiculous. it is REALLY easy to support your team when they are competitive ie....throngs of yankee fans, true fans love their team no matter what. yes you get upset, angry, frustrated,etc..when they lose. to stand up and say i am a fan so you OWE me a winning team just somehow feels wrong. doesn't it seem more likely that an owner looking at a loyal fan base during the lean losing years that stand faithfully behind their team earns HIS loyalty and respect. i see nothing wrong w/us voicing our displeasure w/pioli, cassel, romeo etc.. has Clark made mistakes, ya sure you betcha! is he trying to make this team better? heck yeah ! telling the CHIEFS we will only buy tickets to watch you if you are going to win, just sounds more like a cowboy fan than a CHIEFS fan to me.
    I understand what you're saying, however I do feel that the Chiefs as a franchise "owe" us or whatever you'd like to call it. Back in the day when we were 2-14, 4-12, etc we at least lead the game but didn't win.

This team has not lead at any time in regulation. ZERO seconds. That's not competitive. When people pay money it's to be entertained and see two teams that struggle against the other to win the game. That's not what we're seeing. Any team we're playing look like super bowl contenders.

So yes...the Chiefs (Clark Hunt) included do owe us something better.

Sure we all want a championship..... Or 5 but I think a competitive football team would make the fan base happy. Compete in the games with a possibility to win. Not double digit loses most of the season. I too think Clark wants to win, and hope he will start to right the ship at seasons end.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Will at least we can follow Patton and cheer for him to do will, UGH GOD NO Will not cheer for the Donkeys, might root for the RAMS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast