Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Positive from yesterdays game

Default Positive from yesterdays game

Derrick Johnson - I thought he played very well. Some great tackles for a loss. At least there are some players on this team still trying to win.

I thought Berry looked Better.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Derrick Johnson - I thought he played very well. Some great tackles for a loss. At least there are some players on this team still trying to win.

I thought Berry looked Better.
    He sounded sooo disappointed in his post game interview, sounded like a broken man.

Branden Albert was excellent in pass protection again. As ProFootballFocus' blog notes, this is his 3rd perfect game in pass protection (no hits, hurries, sacks) in his last 4 gaems.

Pay the man!

PFF Reaction Blog: Week 8 | ProFootballFocus.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Branden Albert was excellent in pass protection again. As ProFootballFocus' blog notes, this is his 3rd perfect game in pass protection (no hits, hurries, sacks) in his last 4 gaems.

Pay the man!

PFF Reaction Blog: Week 8 | ProFootballFocus.com
    One thing Im scared of with all the fire Pioli stuff is that if we cut him right now, it will make it significantly more difficult to do a new contract (or make any last minute trades). I also wonder how much of a leash Hunt has on Pioli right now. If Hunt is considering canning him, he may not let him make any significant moves and he may not let him do contract talks.

It's obvious by piolis comments there is little chance if him being let go...or get us so frikin arrogant he just doesn't care.

Positive from yesterdays game

The end of it...

Pioli's plan is to let him walk and sign some castoff from another team for cheap. It worked oh so well with Routt over Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderhater79 View Post
    Pioli's plan is to let him walk and sign some castoff from another team for cheap. It worked oh so well with Routt over Carr.
    Carr made it clear that he was not going to resign and test Free agency which is why the Chiefs signed Routt before Free agency even hit. You know if I was a player and loved the Chiefs growing up and I was drafted by another team. I would also refuse to sign with that team knowing there was a spot for me on the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderhater79 View Post
    It is getting old hearling this. There are a lot of reasons to be angry at Pioli, but I don't think this is one of them. I know the fans think that our players could in no way shape or form ever consider playing for another team.

Well get a grip guys, there are many reasons players sign with other teams. And you had better get ready for another franchise tag use on Bowe and the possibility that Albert will be gone, or vice versa, because the rats are fleeing the sinking ship right now.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Positive from yesterdays game

The end of it...
    So what did DJ do that made you feel that he does not deserve some credit for being one of the only players still trying to win or do you just want to make everything negative and hate everything Chiefs related.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast