Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive from yesterdays game

Default Positive from yesterdays game

Derrick Johnson - I thought he played very well. Some great tackles for a loss. At least there are some players on this team still trying to win.

I thought Berry looked Better.

DJ and HOUSTON are really playing every week,BERRY has not looked good at all since returning from injury.i mean he can't tackle or cover for **** this year.FLOWERS is not even doing a good job either so i don't know what the problem is but these guys are not preforming to their potential

Derrick Johnson and Succop were what I noticed for positives. We were in the game in spite of everything until that fumble too, we need someone who can force this team to rally behind at some point who isn't going to get injured.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    So what did DJ do that made you feel that he does not deserve some credit for being one of the only players still trying to win or do you just want to make everything negative and hate everything Chiefs related.
    Hey step back from the ledge I am a fan of the Chiefs the only thing I hate is losing and I am not a negative poster...I am about the crest on the helmet not name on the back of the jersey win together lose together who cares about the individual performances when it is another "L"

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    DJ and HOUSTON are really playing every week,BERRY has not looked good at all since returning from injury.i mean he can't tackle or cover for **** this year.FLOWERS is not even doing a good job either so i don't know what the problem is but these guys are not preforming to their potential
    +1. DJ just gets better every year. Houston is really turning into a force, making the most of Hali coming from the other side. Dontari Poe had a really good game, all things considered.

Berry just doesn't look the same. Neither does Kendrick Lewis. We need these guys back 100%.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12